Thanks Maki..

Shuichi's POV

I stood their in shock for a moment. Like yeah, I kinda knew he would choose me but still.. I have a bad feeling that a lot of people are gonna be pissed off at me. I looked around and saw Tenko, Miu, and Kaito glaring at me, I just looked at the ground. I then felt a tug on my sleeve I look over and saw little Kokichi, I slightly smiled.

At least I know one person here will like me and get along with me. I thought to myself.

I picked Kokichi up and he smiled. "Hiiii Shu!" 

"H-hi Kokichi," I mumbled.

Some time passed and everyone started leaving. I went up to Monokuma to ask him something that's been bugging me ever since Kokichi got turned into a child.

"Uh, hey.. Monokuma?" 

He turned around.

"Ah hello detective, what can I help ya with?" he said in that annoying voice of his.

"Uhm, well.. I was wondering if you knew how long Kokichi would be like this for.." I asked.

"Well! Until you guys find out who the mastermind is Kokichi will stay like that!" Monokuma said as he walked away.

I have to tell someone. But who..? I don't think very many people like me now..

I walked to Maki's dorm, I don't think she totally dislikes me.

I knocked.

Kaito answered the door. Oh god..

"What do you want?" Kaito said sounding pissed off.

I mean, I kinda expected that..

"Uh, I need to speak to Maki." 

"Kaito, who is that?" I hear Maki call out,

"No one Maki-roll!" Kaito said before slamming the door in my face.

I sigh and start walking away.

I heard the door open. "Shuichi?"

I turn around. It was Maki.

"Oh uh hey Maki.." I said,

"Sorry about him," 

"No, it's alright.."

"So, what did you need?" Maki asked.

"Well, Monokuma told me something and I need someone to help me.. someone who is our actually age.." I said as I glanced over to Kokichi.

"What did that stupid bear tell you?"

"W-well.. he said that if we can figure out who the Mastermind is we'll beat this killing game and Kokichi will go back to normal.. I would tell everyone but I have a feeling that not many people like me."

Maki puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'll help you Shuichi, and I can tell everyone this if you'd like."

I slightly smile. "Okay.. thanks Maki."

"Anytime." Maki said as she walked back into my dorm.

I should probably head back to my dorm too. I thought.