The truth

Shuichi’s POV

I finished helping Kirumi and now I’m going to go check on Himiko and Kokichi to make sure they’re alright. I assume they’re in Himiko’s dorm, I walk to her dorm and knock on the door. She answers but I see no sight of Kokichi.

“Hey Himiko, how are you and Kokichi doing?” I asked as I glanced into the dorm still seeing no sign of Kokichi.

“Oh? He’s with Tsumugi, she wanted to do measurements for him.” she said tiredly.

I just nod and head off to Tsumugi’s dorm, once I get to her dorm I knock on the door. No answer. Huh? This is weird. I knock again, still no answer. Maybe she’s not in her dorm? I then start to panic if she’s not in there then where would Kokichi be? I then could hear faint giggling coming from the room, I knocked on the door once again. I then hear someone knock back. Is that Kokichi?

“Kokichi?” I say,

“Shu!” I hear Kokichi say from the other side of the door.

“Is Tsumugi in there with you?” I ask.

“Mugi no with me, she left. I'll stay here forever!”

Huh? What does he mean he stays here forever?

“Can you open the door?”

“Mugi said me not allowed, I will stay forever.”

Did Tsmugi tell him that he has to stay there forever? That’s odd.. I then make up a lie that would be sure to get him out.

“But Kirumi needs you.. She wants to um, know what you want for dinner.” I lied.

There’s then a moment of silence.

“Lying!”

Ah, I guess he can still tell whether someone lies or not. I sigh, I have to think of something else.

“Can you please come out, I don’t believe it is safe for you there.” I try to reason with the small supreme leader.

There’s another moment of silence, is he gonna call me a liar again? I hope not, I’m actually telling the truth this time. Then all a sudden I hear the door click open and here comes out the little leader.

“No safe?” he questions as he stumbles out of the room.

Before I could respond the Ultimate Cosplayer came back.

“What are you-! I mean hey Kokichi and Shuichi! What’s up?” she said nervously.

Why does she seem so nervous?

“Hey Tsumugi.. Can I ask you a question?”

“Oh? Sure! What is it?”

“Why did Kokichi say that you said he’d be staying in your dorm forever?”

Tsumugi froze before looking at Kokichi, she then looked at me and sighed.

“You know WAY too much Mr. Detective, because THAT little brat can’t keep his mouth shut!” She said as she raised her voice.

I slightly backed away and Kokichi clung to my leg.

“You probably looked in my room and saw everything! You probably know my secret! That I’m the…”

“Mastermind?”

No One’s POV

“Mastermind?” Kokichi said in a monotone voice.

Shuichi and Tsumugi quickly look over at Kokichi. He was finally back to normal.

“H-how..?” Tsumugi said in shock.