Chapter 27- REAL CHAPTER THIS TIME

Chapter 27

The next day

THOMASS POV

Today was the day that I didn’t want to ever come. The funeral of my twin. He was my life. He is my life. Whenever I needed him, he was there. Whenever I needed advice, he was there. He was a mind reader. He could tell when I wasn’t okay… And now he has gone. I can’t believe what happened. Just watching the scene unfold. I wish I could have saved him. But it was too late. It was 12:00 and we had to leave. Hannah was just finishing her make up but she didn’t need it. She drove just in case I had a mental breakdown on the way. We got there ad said hello to everyone then the funeral started.

“Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family. We gather here today to grieve over the death of James Sangster. He will be dearly missed by everyone.” The man started. Don’t cry Thomas. You are a man. Six other men walked down the aisle with James on their shoulders (in a coffin). They made it to the front and opened the lid. I saw James. The doctors really had tried hard to bring him back. We stood up and did some silly prayer. I never believed in god. If he was real why did he make this happen.

“First we will hear a short speech from Hannah” the man said

“James. Where do I start? He was a good man. He did not deserve to die and he should still be here today. Jenifer has gone crazy and has made a big mistake. Being her best friend I know that deep in my heart I will never ever forgive her for the pain that she has caused not only his family but me too. James was not a friend but a brother to me. I could never ask for my boyfriend to have a better brother. Thank you” she finished her short but touching speech.

“Thank you Hannah. We will now listen to amazing grace sung by Miss Mollie Young.”

We listened to Mollie sing. She was a close friend of James. We developed a friendship with her too over the last couple of years. I think she has a thing for Theo but that is so not relevant now. She finished singing and everyone clapped even though you’re not supposed to.

“We will now hear a speech from James’ brother, Thomas” the man said

“Hi. My name is Thomas Sangster. In a way you could blame me for James’ death. It was supposed to be me that got shot. He was a truly great man. He was a good big brother. Always there to give advice when I needed it most. Although he got a lot of stick from me about not having a girlfriend, now that he’s dead I ask myself why any girl wouldn’t want him. He has the looks. He has the personality. Yes, he is no romantic but why should that matter. My brother did not deserve to die. When we were little I always used to say to him ‘go die’ but now that he has wish he was here again. Personally I think Jenifer is a bitch and she has no heart. James was a good man and should not have been the one that died. I loved him. Even though I was never tough enough to say it.” I started to tear up “sometimes I wish I could rewind back to when we were little. Playing our Gameboys together. I know that this speech makes no sense because I never actually thought that this would happen so soon. Thank you”

By now I was in puddles of tears. We waked up and said our final goodbyes. I Cried. Got pulled away. Cried some more. Got in the car. Kept crying. Got home… Was still crying. I don’t know where all these tears came from. I walked into the kitchen and found some chocolate. Seconds’ later meatloaf came running in and jumped into my arms, licking my face! I stifled a laugh and ran to the couch, knowing that he would follow. I reached the couch and meatloaf came back into my arms. Hannah walked in and meatloaf ran to her. He sure was in a playing mood.

_________________________________________________

a/n

sorry for such a horrible chapter. It's been a while and i've had writers block. 

Vote, comment and follow me on twitter! (itsmexoxox1)

Love you all, 

-H