Chapter 34

HANNAHS POV

we finally made it to the ferry terminal and started the long wait to board the ferry to France. We got an over night ferry because I know that ally isn't very good with waves and things like that. I have to admit, This was very exciting.

After a few hours of waiting we boarded the ferry and walked up to the rooms. We had 4 rooms, one for me and Thomas, one for ally and her partner, one for kata and will and finally, one for Ki Hong. I ran straight into our room and to the mini bar.

"French milk" I yelled

I heard Thomas snicker behind me as he walked in the room.

"Yes, please don't judge me, I have am obsession with French milk.." was my simple reply

I got a glass and poured me some milk then unpacked my bag and went on my phone. I opened the news app and yet again- there was news of Jennifer. I clicked on the article and read.

'Jennifer returns to an old house. One she claims to have dug her baby in'

wow that's deep.

"What's deep?" Thomas asked

"Did I just say that out loud?" I questioned

"Yeah- now answer my question- what's deep?" Thomas replied

"O just Jennifer went back to her old house where she dug the baby" said

" o s**t" Thomas whispered almost so quiet not even a mouse could hear it.

"What?" I said - examining Thomas's face as it dropped from happy, to completely stern.

"I know what's happening next" he replied...

--------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUNNN...

You hate me don't you..

Oh well it's gonna be a double update make even triple so keep an eye out

Sorry for a short chapter I felt like having a cliff hanger

Me

Xoxox