Two Others Join?!

"Chlo wake up! We need to get ready!" Marinette shouts from the bathroom as she's getting ready. "I'm up! I'm up!" Chloe shouts from her room. "I just finished with the bathroom if you want it." Marinette says as she walks out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Thanks bugette." Chloe says as she walks into the bathroom. "Don't take to long I want to be one of the first people down there." Matinette says hoping to avoid coming in contact with Lila's sheep any sooner than she has to. "Don't worry. All I have go do is put my hair up and brush my teeth." Chloe responds. "Ok." Marinette says as Chloe steps into the living room. "Let's go." Chloe says.

Marinette is wearing

"Let's go M

"Let's go M." Chloe says as she opens the door and steps out into the hotel hallway. "Coming." Marinette responds as she closes the door and locks it behind her. They get in the elevator and it stops on floor 11, the floor the rest of the class is staying on. The doors open and Kim, Max and Nino step into it. "We just want to say that we're sorry. Lila threatened us by saying that she would hurt my family, tell a lie and say Kim did something to her and make sure he can never swim again and Max saying that his mom's dream if being an astronaut would never come true." Nino says hoping he can get his childhood friend back. Marinette, having gotten really good at telling when someone is lying or not says "It's okay I can tell you're not lying and I forgive you." "You do?!" Chloe asks in shock. "Over the years I've gotten really good at telling who's lying and who's not Chlo." Marinette responds. "How can we make it up to you two?" Kim asks thankful that they forgive them and want to make up for not being on their side from the beginning. "Just meet me and Chloe on the 12th floor at suite 1. We'll talk about this there." Marinette says as the doors open to the lobby. *A few minutes later the whole class arrives and Mrs. Bustier makes an announcement. "Alright class, we have two more people from Paris who joined at the last minute. Please welcome Luka Coffaine and Kagami Tusurgi." "Hey everybody." Luka says as he walks in with his arm around Kagami's shoulder. "Hello to you all." Kagami says as she gives a little wave and a small smile. (More like Marinette's smile and not the one that you all are probably thinking about!) "Where will you be staying? The floor we're on is all full." Lila says pretending to be worried about them. "We'll be staying in a room on the 12th floor." Luka responds in a sweet voice that he despises using but does anyway because he has a secret to keep from everyone but Kagami.

Hello! Thanks for reading! Sorry this one took so long to get out. My older sister recently hit a deer on her way home from work. She's alright but she has to get a rental car. I also couldn't get any motivation. If you would like you can suggest any type of story you want me to write. Just not smut/lemon because I'm an ace and it just makes me uncomfortable. Also keep in mind that I have NOT watched MHA or TPN yet so please don't request something from them. I have read the entire PJO series, the HOO series and the first two books of TOA series so if you want me to write something from them I will!