At the Airport!

"Marinette, wake up sweetheart. You need to get to the school." Sabine said as she walked closer to Marinette's bed. "I'm up mama. I'm up." Marinette says as she sits up and stretches. "Good morning dear." Sabine says as she gives Marinette a hug. "Good morning Mama, can you take my bags downstairs for me please?" Marinette asks. "Sure honey." Sabine says. "Thanks Mama." Marinette says as she gets dressed. Marinette lays Tikki in her bag with a little pillow so she can still sleep. *Downstairs* "Morning darling." Tom says as he gives her a hug. "Morning Papa." Marinette responds as she hugs him back. "How did you sleep?" Sabine asked as she started going through Marinette's luggage to make sure she has everything she'll need. "Good, how about you Mama?" Marinette responds as she starts making herself a bowl of cereal to start the day off since she has three hours before anyone will arrive at the school. "Alright, I'm ready to go now." Marinette says as she puts her carry-on on her back. "We love you Marinette." Tom and Sabine reply at the same time. *At school.* "Alright class, looks like everyone is here let's go get on the bus to the airport." Mrs. Bustier says as she checks everyone's name off her list. The class ignored Marinette the whol trip to the airport. When they got there Mrs. Bustier told the class to go ahead while she talks to Marinette. "You wanted to talk to me Mrs?" Marinette asks calmly. "Yes I have been informed that you will be riding first class. Can you tell me why?" Mrs. Bustier requests calmly. "Sure. I won the contest and got us the trip to Gotham." Marinettr replies, scared of the response she's going to get. "Thank you for telling me the truth Marinette. Just so you know I never believed Lila once." Mrs. Bustier admits. "Really?" "Really. Now let's go get on the plane. If anyone asks why you rode first class just tell them that you get motion sick easily on planes so you had to be somewhere you wouldn't see outside easily and that I payed extra for you to ride." Mrs. Bustier told her. "Thank you for believing me." Marinette thanked. "It's no problem, truly." Mrs. Bustier responds.

Thanks for reading! Next part should be out here soon!