Wait what?!

The next morning Marinette woke up and looked out her window to see that the rain was pouting down. 'Looks like we won't be able to do anything outside today.' She thought. Right after that she got a message from Mrs. Bustier saying Hello class. I regret to inform you that our plans for today have been cancelled because of the weather. Please enjoy your free day. If you plan to go out please tell me and I might let you go out. Thank you for reading this! 'Alright. Looks like I can go back to sleep.' Marinette thought as she crawled back into her bed. "M, wake up. Luka and the others want to go out today." Chloe says as she walks into Marinette's room and turns on the light. "I'm up." Marinette says as she gets up out of bed. "Alright get dressed. I'm going to go wait. If you're not out in 15 minutes I'm coming back in here to check on you ok?" Chloe said as she walked out the door. 'Alright time to get ready.' Marinette thought.
"7 minutes. That's a new record." Chloe said as Marinette walked put of the bathroom. "Oh hush you." Marinette responds as she walks out the door. Leaving Chloe to close and lock the door. "Where are we meeting the others?" Marinette asks as they stepped into the elevator. "We're meeting them in the lobby." Chloe responds. "Alright." Marinette responds when the elevator stopped on floor 11. Once the elevator opened Alya and Lila stepped on. "Oh Marinette how lovely to see you." Lila said in such a falsely sweet voice that Marinette and Chloe had no idea how anyone believes her. "Lila. How wonderful to see you too." Marinette said hating the voice she used to talk to Lila. "Wow Marinette! Did you and Lila make up or something?" Alya asks being surprised because Lila told the class and anyone who would listen that Marinette bullied her. "Something like that." Marinette said as they stopped on the lobby floor. "Marinette, Chloe! Over here!" Luka called out. "Hey guys!" Marinette exclaimed on e she got over to them. "So what were you doing with lier and one of her sheep?" Kagami asks because she knows that Marinette doesn't like talking to liars and people who believe them. "They got in the elevator when we were heading down and decided to talk to us." Marinette explains. "Oh well. We already asked Mrs. Bustier and she said we could go out as ling as we stayed safe as Gotham is a very big crime place." Kim says as they started walking towards the door. As they were walking they overheard Lila, Alya and Adrien asking Mrs. Bustier if they could go out. "No." Mrs. Bustier says. "What! But why?! You're letting them go out!" Lila says outraged. "Because I know they won't get into trouble and won't get hurt if they get attacked by a villain." Mrs. Bustier responds. "Why would they get attacked by a villain?" Adrien asks. "Because Gotham is full of crime." Mrs. Bustier says then walks away ending the conversation. "Let's just go. We have a few things planned." Chloe says. Kagami and Marinette are walking a little behind the others. "Hey Marinette are you sure you're okay. I mean with Adrien almost doing it to you." Kagami says being the only person Marinette trusted with that secret. "Yeah I'm fine it just shook me up seeing as this was the first time I've seen him this whole trip." Marinette responds. "Okay. Bit just know you can always come talk to me. Earlier me and Chloe found out that there's a passage from her closet to mine. Don't be afraid to come through there and talk to me okay?" Kagami says wanting to make sure the first person who tried to befriend her was okay. "Alright. Thank you Kagami." Marinette says truly thankful that Kagami believed her and not Lila.

Later that day at around 5 pm they got lost.

"Hey. Fo you all need help? You look lost." A random voice says as they walk up to the group. "We are but before we tell you where we beed to go we need to know your name." Marinette said being cautious. "My name is Damien Wayne and you all are?" The man that we now know as Damien said. "I'm Marinette. This is Chloe, Kagami, Kim, Nino, Max and Luka." Marinette said now trusting him a little bit more. "Nice to meet you all. Where are you all trying to go?" Damien asks. "We're trying to get back to our hotel but we got lost and all of our phones ended up dying." Luka said. "Well what's the name of your hotel?" Damien asks trying to help them. "Hampton Inn." Chloe responds as she memorized the name in case they needed to ask for directions. "Well my house is a few lots down from there so I can walk you all to the hotel then go back to my house." Damien says. "Alright." Kagami says as they all start following Damien.

Back at the hotel

"Thank you for helping us. Sorry about earlier though. I just don't trust people very easily anymore because a lier turned everyone except for the people here against me." Marintte apologizes. "It's alright. Better to be cautions then get hurt." Damien says. "Well you better get home." Marinette says. "Yeah. Will I see you again?" Damien asks. "If you're at Wayne Enterprise tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning then you should." Marinette says as she walks inside the hotel. "Looks like someone has a crush.~" Chloe teases her. "Oh hush. He just really nice." Marinette says as they walk out of the elevator and into their room. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow M." Chloe says. "Alright. Night queenie." Marinette says as she steps into her room.

Thanks for reading you guys! Hope you have a great pride month! Like I've said before don't like the community then you can leave.