I won?!!

"Marinette wake up you need to get going or you'll be late for patrol!" Tikki exclaims as she rushes to Marinette's bed. "Ah!" Marinette shouts as she stumbles out of bed. "Thanks for waking me up Tikki but maybe do it a little earlier next time." Marinette says softly as she starts making sure she has cookies in case she has to fight an akuma during patrol. "Sorry Marinette." Tikki apologizes. "It's alright, it was just a suggestion." Marinette quickly says to keep her only friend happy. "Okay, I have everything I might need in case Hawkmoth decides he wants to akumatize someone tonight." Marinette mumbles to herself as she paces around her room. Guess I should explain a bit. So, Lila kept true to her promise. She took everything away from Marinette except her parents,the miracle box and Jagged Stone and Penny, who are like her aunt and uncle. Marinette no longer has any friends at school or anywhere, Cat Noir revealed that he was working with Hawkmoth after he promised Cat Noir that he would be able to date Ladybug or anyone he wants after they beat Ladybug. So she took away his miraculous. Back to the now. As Marinette was about to transform she receives an e-mail. It says [Hello, Ms. Dupain-Cheng. We are joyed to inform you that you have won you and you're homeroom class a trip to Gotham! You will also have the decision as to wether you would like to stay in Gotham and go to school here. Please get back to us as soon as you can. Thanks! Wayne Enterprises] As Marinette reads through the e-mail multiple times she cab not believe what is happening. She  actually won the contest that she entered just for something to get her mind off of everyone that betrayed her.  

Thanks for reading chapter one! Chapter two will have a little bit more. This is my first book. I'm also writing this on my cracked IPod Touch which I have had since I was about 7 I think cause my MP3 player stopped working. I'm an idiot BTW. My pronouns are they/them. This is a LGBTQ+ safe zone. I may not answer right away but please talk to me if you have any problems at home, at school or just want to talk.