f i f t e e n [Electric Love]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hello! This chapter is so crappy. I can't even describe it. Sorry guys. I am so sorry.

ON THE SIDE: Ryker. You beautiful piece of crap. 

ALSO: Whoever said that Holland is pathetic for cutting herself, please go rot in hell. That was incredibly rude to say, even if it is about a ficitonal character. This is real stuff, and you would not say that to an actual person. Thank you. Queen out.

WARNING: sexual content. hey hey hey (;
________________

Electric Love
________________

"A lot of örgasms, or no örgasms, baby doll. Which one do you want?" Grey asked, placing kisses all down my thighs as he neared my dripping, and exposed core. I couldn't see him over my belly bump if I was laying down, so I was propped up on my elbows, my head tilted to the side so Ryker could place kisses to my mark.

I have had to hold my örgasms before, and I don't think I can hold them back tonight. I mean I had basically came when Grey had praised me for ki--. I can't think of it. Not right now.

"A lot, please." I asked, and Grey smirked up at me. He looked so damn sexy with that all knowing smirk on his face, and the way his green eyes michievously grinned up at me.

"You will c.um when I tell you to. Refusal to do so will result in spankings. Am I clear?" He asked, blowing air onto my sex and making me jump away from him. He grabbed my hips and brought me back down to his smirk.

"Yes Sir." I breathed out as Ryker placed his lips right on my mark. I felt my body getting ready for an örgasm already. But I can't c.um unless Grey tells me to.

"Safe word?" He asked, and Ryker hummed against my neck.

"Benches!" I exclaimed. Where in the hell? Grey just chuckled at me as he placed his lips to my clít, and I was immediately on the edge of c.umming.

"Cüm." He demanded against my sex, sending vibrations through me as I released into his mouth. His tongue quickly dove in, carressing my sensitive walls. I clutched at the sheets, writhing and moaning as absolute pleasure ran through me. Ryker continued to nip and kiss on his mark, his hands rolling, and pinching my nïpples into rosy buds. I arched my back, and clenched my lower stomach muscles as another örgasm tried to roll through me.

"Cüm." Grey moaned into my sex, and I cried out. My toes curled against the sheets as my back spasmed in absolute pleasure. Grey continued to devour my püssy, whispering dirty words into it.

"This is my pretty, little püssy right now." He growled as he sank two fingers into me, curling them to stroke my g-spot. My eyes squeezed shut as colors danced behind my eyelids, my moans tumbling from my lips and into the room. Ryker applied more pressure to my mark, and I was sent into overdrive. My ears started ringing, and I faintly heard Grey growl, "Cüm", and my body instantly listened to him.

Before I could fully come down again, he was growling, "Cüm". I cried out as another örgasm ran through me. It was getting so hard to breathe. My vision was completed blurred, and different colors were swirling all around. My back was arched to the maximum point, and my püssy was quivering at the amount of örgasm's I was receiving.

Grey brushed against my clít, and I stopped breathing. It was so sensitive right now, that it acutally hurt. "Cüm." He growled even louder, slamming his fingers into my g-spot repeatedly as I released onto his fingers again. I was coating us in my juices, but I could not care.