Chapter 13

Yusuke is so mad right now about the picture of her sister with Kurama taken without their permission

The one who capture the picture of Kurama and Y/n are now infront of Yusuke and the others with Y/n and Kurama of course.

And behind the one who capture the picture is the whole Photography club.

"So what's with that picture of my sister with Minamino and the caption below?" Yusuke ask as he cross his arms

Yusuke is not mad about the caption but he is mad to people who randomly take a picture of his sister without his sister's permission but he just feel he need to ask for that.

"W-well there's a rumour going around the school that Minamino-san and Y/n-san are a couple now" The president said as he's face looking down.

"Yeah that's why we think that our booth will be a lot more popular if we take a picture of you two together and also some of us really belong to a fanclub of Minamino-san and Y/n-san" the one who capture said while looking down.

"Yeah you look good together that's why we think that Y/n-san and Minamino-san are a couple" one of the member said.

Kurama and Y/n look at each other then nod. They can understand each other by looking at each other's eyes

"Me and Y/n-chan are not a couple." Kurama said as he walk infront of the president.

"Yeah were just friends" Y/n said as she smile at them

"We're sorry" all of them said in unison and Kurama and Y/n smile even more

"Next time you want to take a picture of us please tell us." Y/n said to them  "We will cooperate with you" Kurama added then the whole Photography club thank them.

While the person who is mad earlier is looking at Kurama and Y/n as the two talk to the whole Photography club.

"They're right. They do look good together" He whisper to himself as his lips slowly turn to a smile.

***************
End of the chapter 13