Chapter 3

AT THE TOURNAMENT

After Urameshi picked his number, which was number 5, the other demons followed suit. A mysterious masked girl, whom Urameshi seemed to recognize, also picked a number.

Urameshi looked at her, shock written all over his face, while the girl smiled. He could see it in her eyes.

(Imagine her with a mask, please)

AT THE TOURNAMENT

Many demons were drawn to her because of the provocative clothes she was wearing and her long hair that suited her perfectly.

Urameshi continued to stare at her in shock, recognizing who she was.

("That long black hair and that fighting outfit, I'd recognize them anywhere! Even if she were 100 meters away, I'd know who she is!") Urameshi thought to himself, gritting his teeth as he continued to gaze at the girl.

While staring at her, he noticed that she was looking back at him and smiling, a smile visible even through her mask.

She walked towards a dark area, and Urameshi followed her after making sure no one was watching him.

“What are you doing here?!” Urameshi shouted at her, a mix of anger and worry in his voice. It was Y/n, his twin sister.

“Shhh, don't be too loud or they'll find out you're here. And what's wrong with me being here? I agreed to this and I wanted to join!” She said, pouting as she removed her mask.

“Ughhhh! Fine, but make sure you don't get hurt too much, okay?” Urameshi said reluctantly, unable to deny her. She jumped onto him and kissed his cheek, brimming with joy.

“Thanks!!! And yes, I will!” She said, then walked away, surrounded by a metaphorical aura of flowers due to her happiness.

Urameshi sighed in defeat, shaking his head as he watched her leave.

("Well, she's strong too, like me, so I shouldn't worry too much.") Urameshi thought to himself, continuing to shake his head.

AFTER URAMESHI'S AND YOOMI'S BATTLES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE OPPONENTS

“Okay everyone, now let's watch the masked, sexy girl's fight on the big screen," the announcer said, and countless demons roared in excitement.

Many demons were eager to see her fight, which is why they broadcasted it on the big screen.

Urameshi's friends, Mukuro with Hiei, Yoomi with his son, and Raizen's friends were also watching.

The masked girl smiled behind her mask as the battle started, recognizing the weakness of her opponents.

(Watch the battle of Morgianna with the thieves in Magi Labyrinth of magic, that's how she fights with them)

After her battle, everyone was shocked because of her incredible strength and speed. She finished the fight in just one minute, leaving everyone in awe.

*******************
END OF CHAPTER 3