Chapter 5

Every demon is shocked by the sudden introduction of the masked girl, Y/n. Even Koenma is surprised, as he didn't know that Yusuke had a twin. Kurama and the others are also taken aback by this unexpected revelation.

"Wait, you're Raizen's child? How?" Coco asked, pointing at Y/n.

"Sorry, Coco-san, but I'm not allowed to reveal all the details," Y/n replied, clasping her hands together.

"By the way, it seems that our fight won't end if we keep exchanging punches. And because you're my father's friend, I won't hold back," she said with a smile.

Y/n removed her shoes, revealing weights underneath. She took off the weights and dropped them on the ground, creating a loud sound and leaving a large circle where they landed.

Hiei was shocked by the weight of the shoes, as he had seen Y/n walking as if she wasn't wearing any. Y/n stretched her body and then disappeared suddenly.

Coco looked around but couldn't see her until Y/n reappeared in front of her and delivered a powerful punch. Coco was sent flying, and Y/n quickly followed up with a kick to her stomach. Coco tried to protect her stomach with her hands, but the impact still took a toll on her.

Y/n lost to Coco, but she didn't sustain much damage due to her own strength. However, she was unconscious, just like her brother.

After the announcer declared Y/n's defeat, Hokushin rushed to her unconscious form and carefully carried her. He took her to the clinic, where Yusuke's friends were waiting for his awakening.

Hokushin placed Y/n on a bed and allowed the doctors to treat her wounds. Kurama and the others looked at Y/n, wondering how she ended up in the demon world.

When the doctor assured Hokushin that Y/n was fine and just needed rest, he and the others finally calmed down.

THREE DAYS LATER, YUSUKE WAKES UP FROM UNCONSCIOUSNESS

After Yusuke and his friends heard Enki's announcement, they returned to the clinic to let him rest some more. It was then that Yusuke saw his sister without her mask for the first time.

He ran towards her, filled with worry, and sat beside her. Yusuke looked at his friends and asked them with a concerned expression, "What happened to her? Is she okay now?"

"She lost to your father's friend, who I believe is Enki's wife. But don't worry, she's okay. She didn't sustain much damage," Kurama reassured him. Yusuke sighed in relief and held Y/n's hand.

"Yusuke, can we ask how you have a twin sister?" Suzuki inquired.

Yusuke looked at them, sighed again, and then smiled. "Alright, I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone else. My father kept dreaming about a 6-year-old girl with the same eyes as our mother. He dreamt of her living alone in a dangerous forest. So, he sent Hokushin to find her and bring her to the demon world. When she arrived, Hokushin accompanied her to our father's room. Upon seeing her, our father recognized the bravery in her eyes, just like our mother had. Our father discovered that the person who was supposed to raise Y/n had abandoned her in the forest. He took her in and trained her, making her wear weights to control her incredible strength. When I died fighting Sensui, they said she died too for unknown reasons. But when she woke up, her demon blood awakened, confirming that she is indeed my sister. I only found out about her when I arrived here," Yusuke explained, leaving his friends in shock.

Yusuke laughed at their reactions. "Hahaha, look at your faces! You're all so shocked!" he exclaimed, pointing at them. Chu and Jin glared at him and kicked him.

"HEY! I'M INJURED!" Yusuke shouted.

"You're fooling us, Yusuke!" Suzuki yelled.

"What? No, I'm not," Yusuke replied seriously.

"Then why are you laughing?" Chu questioned.

"It's because your reactions are priceless compared to mine. Hahaha," Yusuke said, laughing again, but he stopped when he heard his sister groan.

He quickly ran to her side and held her hand. "Brother?" Y/n asked, opening her eyes.

"Yeah, it's me. How do you feel?" Yusuke asked, his worry evident. Y/n sat up, and Yusuke helped her.

"I'm fine. I think I healed quickly, but my body is just tired, so I slept for three days, I think," she said. Yusuke looked at her with concern.

"I couldn't help but wonder. She's been crying ever since our father passed away and has been training with us to make me stronger. And now, she's even joining the tournament with us," I thought to myself as I lightly flicked her forehead with my hand, causing her to exclaim, "Ouch!"

"What was that for?!" she exclaimed, holding her forehead.

"For announcing our relationship without telling me!" I shouted back at her, feeling a mix of frustration and surprise.

"How the hell was I supposed to tell you about it?! You were unconscious!" she retorted, her voice filled with frustration.

"Then you could have at least woken me up!" I replied, my voice filled with annoyance.

"How the hell was I supposed to do that? I was in the middle of a fight! Do you want me to leave everything and come running just to wake you up? Sorry, brother, but I only have one body!" she explained, her voice tinged with exasperation.

"Don't shout at me! I'm older than you!" I protested, feeling a need to assert my authority.

"Excuse me, but you're only older than me by 1 minute, 25 seconds, and 58 milliseconds!" she countered, her tone mocking.

"I don't even understand what you're talking about with those seconds and milliseconds!" I admitted, feeling a bit confused.

"Oh, I forgot. My brother is an idiot," she muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?!" I demanded, feeling my anger rise.

"I said you're an idiot! Idiot! Brother, idiot!" she repeated, taunting me.

"You--" I started to say, ready to shout back at her, but Kurama interrupted us by clearing his throat.

"Ehem!" Kurama coughed, gaining our attention. Yusuke and Y/n turned to look at him.

"We're still here, Yusuke," Shishiwakamaru reminded us, and the twins looked at each other before apologizing to the group.

"It's alright. It seems like you two are getting along very well," Kurama said with a smile.

"Yes, we are. And before I forget, Y/n, this is Kurama, Rinku, Chu, Jin, Toya, Suzuki, and Shishiwakamaru," Yusuke introduced each person one by one.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you all properly," Y/n greeted them with a friendly smile.

End of Chapter 5