no more friendship pt3

previously-You may be asking what he did to his little sister and why now does Hinata want to say something. Hinata barely found out  when the doctors called him about something important they found about his sister but………
Let's find out another day. 
------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov
Kita didn’t make eye contact when Hinata said those words. 

The day his sisters and father were informed they were doing some examinations but they found something that left them very shocked. Not only did kita kill his family but he also rapped his little sister. 

That moment they knew this information they immediately  called hinata.

They explained the examinations they took from the little girl hinata at first couldn't believe it but the more he started remembering……

He somehow did suspect something at times and would usually  ask Natsu if anything was wrong by the way she acted whenever Kita came over.

Once they moved to japan everything was fine until kita came by natsu started spending more time with his mother instead of him.

Hinata grew worried and tried to get some information out of her but nothing came out.

Once hinata saw how natsu started acting much more afraid of kita hinata asked kita to not come over anymore.

Kita agreed and from there never came over. Natsu then started acting still afraid but she still covered herself up and sometimes would just stay quiet.

Hinata of course was worried for his sister and had tried many times to ask natsu what's wrong

Natsu, being scared and being threatened, didn't say anything. Natsu was only 6 years old when this started and when she died she was 8.

This started going on for a long time but she was scared to say anything.

 Once the doctor started explaining what kind of stuff happens when a girl gets raped, Hinata broke down.

Hinata was mad at himself for not saving his sister but what made him more pissed of is that someone that was close to him and that he called family would rape his little sister

Hinata promised himself that he will kill Kita and his family.

From their hinata that day he yelled at Kita he already knew and he just wanted to aim the gun at him and make him pay for what he did but he knew it wouldn’t be enough for him to suffer

He was just waiting for a perfect day so he would take revenge.

Hinata let go of kita’s cheek and sat in his chair again. He then smiled down at kita 

“Don’t worry i wont do anything to you but they will”

On que 5  men came in with rope. Hinata nodded and the 5 men stood Kita up. Kita looked scared for his life and some tears escaped his eyes. 

“Kita don’t cry know the’ll just make you feel how you made my sister feel” 

Kita’s eyes widened and he knew what he did to natsu. Kita screamed and screamed but he was now inside a room then only thing you could hear were moans,cries and the slash from the wip

Hinaa just sat there with a smile. He looked to the side and he saw tears just streaming from his friends eyes hinata knew this was going to happen so he spoke up