no more friendship pt2

Previously- “The devil is loose and ready to kill”he said as he stood up and went back to his friends
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov

Hinata was making his way to where his friends were. Once he got there he went in and gave a bright smile. the other’s turned  around and blushed by the way Hinata was dressed. 

Hinata just came up to them and spoke up

“Guys i have to go somewhere right now…… but you may still stay and do whatever you want or you may come with me to enjoy what’s going to happen but if not you can stay”

Hinata sat down and looked up at them just for them to be confused and it looked like they had a lot of question so komori asked first

“Hinata by the looks of it, it seems big,is it?” he asked. Hinata just smiled but soon faded

“Yes it’s big but if you really want to know what happened you have to come with me in order to know the full story” Hinata said.

 Makki and Mattsun looked at each other and nodded their heads, already knowing what they were going to do. Sakusa and Komori were debating if they really wanted to know.

“Hinata we are going with you and we don’t take no for an answer” they said hinata smirked but proceeded to speak 

“I warn you right now that whatever happened you can’t go in between and also i'm not responsible for the scars it leaves you” 

He said. Sakusa was getting quite interested so he also agreed on coming but since Komori was going to be home alone he also agreed. Hinata allowed all to come.

Someone knocked on the door and Hinata allowed them to come in. teresa came inside and proceed to speak

“Sir everything’s ready also the body guards are already inside the house” she said as she bowed down. Hinata smiled and stood up

“Well guys are you to go” he asked as they all nodded their heads. Teresa came back up and stood there waiting for her command 

“Teresa, my friends are coming also so please, I want no interruptions. They are going to experience this moment with me” as he said that Teresa just nodded and they went out to the car.

Once they were all inside the car hinata had a huge smile on. The 4 fellow friends were confused about what could have made Hinata happy to invite his friends.

the only thing hinata could think about was how much fun he was going to have today.

------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
Outside of the kita’s house
“Sir, we're here,” Teresa said.  Korian was already inside of the house along with the bodyguards.

The 4 friends were nervous but also confused on why they were outside of a house. Hinata just giggled from their reaction but soon said something

“Guys were here you’ll be surprised on who may live here but for right now let's head inside and see what type of surprise we have”

Hinata was last to get out of the car. Teresa made sure everyone was ready to enter and also made sure everything was going smoothly.

Hinata soon was first in line. He looked behind and made sure everyone was ready to head in. They all nodded. 

They went in and what they saw was shocking but Hinata was smiling widely but not a normal smile more of a devilish smile.

They saw the kita family all kneeling down. Kita had blood dripping from his lip and the rest were untouched.