Help?

Someone was shaking me to wake up.

"No two more minutes."

"ALICE!" Jayy screamed in the ear. I jumped up and fell out of the car into jayy and we both fell down on the gravel. We were both very awkwardly laying there me on top of him.

"This is why you don't yell at me to wake up!" I said as I rolled off of him and started brush of my dirt. He did the same we both stood up.

"Race you to our tree!" He screamed and toke off. I soon was after him. But he beat me there. Me and Jayy met at this park I ran away from my "foster family" after the first accident with my "foster dad". He was here with his family. I was crying sitting by the biggest oak tree, he came up to me and just comforted me. When I stopped crying we talked for hours and been friends ever since.

"Fuck you Jeremy!" I yelled as I got there after him.

"Wish you could!" I lunged at him but he was to quick we chased each other around the tree until he tripped over a rock and fell into the mud. I laughed so hard I cried, but then Jayy grabbed my ankle and pulled me in the mud

"Jayyy!!!!"

He giggled as I slapped him on the shoulder.

"So not cool now my favorite jeans are muddy" I grumbled

"Don't worry it'll wash off"

"If you have someone to

Wash it my foster parents are gonna wash these!" My foster parents don't like cleaning my dirty things for me but won't let me go in the laundary room because they 'don't want me breaking it'

"Alice I gonna adopt you!" He tickled my sides, I was giggling like crazy

"Please do!" I said between laughs.

"So how's your birthday so far!?!" He said as he stopped tickling me

"Weird." I giggled.

"I bet haha" then we just talked. Talked about random crap. Bands, who we though was the sexiest guy in our school, who we thought liked each other, and stuff like that.

"Okayy girly were gonna go somewhere for your birthday today, ill bring you home get dress in something fancy and pack a bag I'm gonna kid nap you for the night."

We both walked back to car and got in. He drove me home.

I ran inside and upstairsto my room, looked around my room for something nice. Finally found a pink dress that went a little above my knees in the front and almost all the way down to my ankles in the back it was a beautiful dress jayys mom got me last year. I never really celebrated my birthday with my foster parents. They would say happy birthday after I reminded them and my foster mom would maybe give me some money. I packed a bag and ran down stairs.

"Rachel!!" I yelled

"In the kitchen and keep your voice down!!" She screamed

I walked to the kitchen. She was drinking again.

"I'm going to jayys tonight."

"Fine. Just leave why don't you stay with him we all hate you here!" She said with out even Turing the kitchen chair.

"Maybe I will!" I huffed

"Good! Ill tell the agency you went to live somewhere new they don't want you either so they won't care. I don't see how anyone would want you! Your a whore a nasty whore!"

"You should be talking! You get drunk almost everyday and cheat on your husband I think your the dirty whore!" I screamed back she got out of her chair and slapped me across the cheek as hard as she could. I burn I felt something warm drip down my cheek.

"At least people love me. Your own mother left you! I was nice enough to take you in so don't be talking like that to me!!"

I ran I couldn't take it. It was true who could love me? I was nasty, ugly, fat, horrible. I was sobbing my whole way upstairs. I shoved everything into a giant bag I had. Clothes, shoes, makeup, hair stuff. I ran, I ran outside to jayys car still crying holding my cheek the still burned from her smacking me.

"Ohmygod Alice! Are you okay?" He asked worried

I shook my head. I looked up at him and removed my hand. His face went from scared to beyond pissed.

"She can't do that! Alice! We've gotta call the cops or something she can't get away with hitting you!"

"Jayy stop.... It's okay I'm leaving I'm not staying with them anymore. Can I stay with you?"

"Of course sweetie!" He pulled me into a hug An I cried into him. I pulled away first

"We should go" I said before we left Jayy handed me a napkin. I pulled down I looked at the side mirror DAMN! It was a full on hand print and it was bleeding in awkward places. Great that's gonna leave a scar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An: I'm very sorry if there's lots of mistakes I'm on my iPod cause my computer is getting fixed.... I broke it -.- I won't get it back for like a couple weeks so the next couple chapters will be not very well correct and stuff. Butttt thanks for reading so far

Vote/comment/fan <3