Ill drink to that

The concert was amazing!! It was the best night of my life.. But it wasn't over yet we get to go back stage and meet the famous Jeffree star!

We got back there and there were lots of people and Jeffree was giving each one a hug, signed some of their stuff and taking pictures.

"It's gonna be awhile. Ill go get some stuff to drink you wait here." Jayy told me. I hate being alone, it's just a weird fear I have. But I just nodded and sat down on one of the couple hard chairs lined up.

About twenty minutes Jeffree only had about ten people left and one came over to me. He had Long very layered colorful hair, he wore the makeup on his face perfectly, he was gorgeous.

"You look lonely."

"Kinda.. My best friend ditched me." I laughed hoping he would come back

"We'll I keep you company till He comes back, My names Dahvie."

"Mines Alice."

"Like Alice in wonderland," Dahvie said all cute

"It was my moms favorite book, she's obsessed"

"Boo!!" Jay yelled while warping his arms around my shoulders

I screamed and fell to the floor making the chair crash with me. Everyone looked over and I just hide in my hair turning bright red. Jayy laughing his ass off.

When people stopped staring I sat back on the chair.

"I don't like you." I frowned at him

"Oh shush you love me" he said kissing my cheek.

"Ewww"

Dahvie started laughing quietly

"This is Dahvie. Jayy, Dahvie."

"Hayy" Jayy waved

"Heyyy" Dahvie waved back. Jayy had a pink drink in a clear cup.

"Dudeee your were suppose to get me something!!" I yelled at Jayy.

"Opps"

"YOU HAD ONE JOB BRO!!"

"Come on then," Jayy grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Dahvie just sat there.

"Wait" I said to Jayy

I walked over to Dahvie and grabbed his hand,

"We're friends now right?"

"Sure"

"I never leave friends behind unlike some people" I threw a glare at Jayy.

We all walked hand in hand to the little area behind backstage were Jayy said there was drinks.

There was a fridge the size of my car siting up.

I ran to it, there was every kind of drink there! I grabbed a half and half alcohol drink, Jayy grabbed a beer and Dahvie grabbed some random thing it looked like a smoothy,

"Can we take theses?" I asked kinda worried

"Who knows" jayy shrugged "Cheers"

We walked back to the back stage. There was one person left but left almost as soon as we got over to them.

"Hii" Jeffree waved all happy.

"Hey I found new friends this is Jayy and Alice."

"Nice to meet you, lets go PARTYY!"

Jeffree garbed my hand and pulled me with him and Jayy and Dahvie followed

The party was at a large mansion.

"OMG it's so prettyy" I yelled

We went to the back and there was music playing and people dancing and being crazy and swimming in a green glowing pool. Jeffree ran in and still had my hand and started dancing and made me dance to. We were dancing and getting drunk, just having the best night ever.

Me Jeffree and Jayy were sitting on the ledge of the pool with our feet in the pool. Dahvie brought us drinks and a tall man with long black hair came over.

"Hey wanna dance?" He held a hand out to me.

"Sure" I grabbed his hand, I was just gonna have fun tonight.

We started dancing and I almost fell over we were laughing and talking. I found out he likes to dance, his name is stone, and he works at Walmart. We danced for one more song and some one came up behind me and ask

"May I take over?"

Stone back off and went dancing to some one else, he was cute to bad this guys had to butt in.

I turn around

"My turn"

___________________

Cliffish hanger?

Not really lol

Who's the mysterious man?

No, seriously guys I sound like a little kid I'm sorry. BUT FOR THE WHOLE REASON OF THE AUTHOR NOTE ISSS

I'm going to a blood on the dance floor concert on sept. 10 omggs, first time I get to see them live, I'm so fucking excited!