New homes new lies

----------------------------

ohmygosh its been so long since i updated. I'm so sorry Don't bite me. I'm gonna try and update more.

I starting not to like this book anymore do you guys still like it? Cause if you do Ill make it longer. But if not ill end it sooner.IM SORRY ANGAIN. Ill update more also I'm thinking of putting up another story. I'm not sure ^.^

Well enjoy

___________________

We drove in awkward silence. Jayy look really mad. He drove up into his drive way.

"But I thought we were going to the restaurant" I said in a whisper.

"Not tonight maybe tomorrow." He said

I grabbed my bag and followed Jayy into his house.

"Back so soon?" Mrs griffis said as she walked Into the large living room. It had light yellow walls with a few family pictures and paintings. They had nice whit couches and a large flat screen tv.

"Yeaa" Jayy said awkwardly "Alice you

Can go your stuff in the spare bedroom"

I ran up the stairs and went to the spare room in the hallway. I threw my bags onto the bed, and went and looked in the mirroring the wall. There was still a large hand print on my cheek but it wasn't bleeding just dried blood. I went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and slowly walked back down the stairs but I heard yelling and maybe someone was crying.

When I came down

Ms. Griffis. Was sitting on chair with her hands on her face rubbing her temples. Jayy stalked off to the kitchen. I cleared my throat. Her head shot up and she came and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. I hugged her back

"It's not your fault" she's hurt me before but never slapped usually she pinched me. I just never told anyone..

Soon after Jayy and his mom finished dinner we ate and I got ready for bed it was only about 8 but I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Goodnight everyone" I yelled and they yelled back

"Goodnight" I went to my room and fell asleep almost instantly.

___________________

Sorry it's so short just wanted to put up something and the grammar sucks. I have horrible grammar.

Comment/vote/fan