Chapter II

HOPE'S POV

Prom happen the next week and of course I didn't not have a date.
I was wearing a loose silky pink dress that I had since 9th grade .I have always been a small never gained weight and being 5'5 didn't help either.

I have long black silky smooth hair and soft curves my ass was big like Kim Kardashian big.My face was a totally different story I had bad acne,my front teeth are crooked and a bit yellow.

So here I am I with a bunch of hormonal teenagers grinding against each or eating each other's faces.Axel and Emily looked like the walked out of a magazine.Axel in a Armani black suit with his hair combed back, a silver chain and a diamond watch He looks so dangerous and alluring at the same time.His high cheekbones and sharp jawline he's a GOD.

Emily looked like a GOODESS in the thigh high slit red velvet dress that is definitely designer.
Her blonde hair hanging loosely on her shoulders showing off here flawless skin.Hickeys can be seen on her neck along withe the diamond necklace.Axel definitely marked her as his and I turn away just in time for the queen and king announcement but we all know the no need for the speech. I roll my eyes as Mrs Smith starts talking.

"Ok youngblood let's cut this short as every single one you can see that the Royals have arrived.So without hesitation this year's prom queen and king are Emily Sparks and Axel Rose"

Loud claps fill the hall as some girls scream for Axel while his friends hype him up with a couple of "That's my boy ".I can't take my eyes of him as he kisses Emily with so much passion mouthing "I love you" the kissing her again.

It brings back memories from the week before in the bathroom when he was thrusting inside me murmuring "Fuck Emily I love you".It kills me softly that he was thing of her not me.As if sensing eyes on him ,he grabs her and nips her bottom lip and sucks it so much I turn my cheeks heating up in ambaressment .

Axel moves over to take the mic from Mrs Smith."I would like to thank everybody for supporting,voting and rooting for me I appreciate that.My friends who stuck by me since day one.The love of my life I like thank you Emily being my rock,my number one cheerleader and for truly loving me"

More noise could be heard but what surprised everyone is when he got on one knee "would you make me the happiest man on the planet?"she nodded with tears in her eyes."Thank you for forgiving me when I did you wrong baby, thank you so much"his deep voice continued as he put the ring on her finger.

Emily looked so beautiful with how she couldn't stop smiling as he held her hand and went down the stage.They had their queen and king dance before she ran off to her friends to showcase her ring.

I had hoped he would have noticed me because we shared a night together but a guy could dream right.I knew from that moment that my silly little highschool crush was ridiculous.I turned to get myself another drink but I bumped into a hard chest but I knew who it was by the musky scent.

"Sorry "I said looking down cause GOD forbid I wanted to look up and get lost in his eyes."It's cool I wasn't looking" he replied as I was walking backwards to keep a distance between us."Your that person from the bathroom right,the one that wanted to fuck me so bad you didn't even wait for us to get a room because it would take long"

My breath got stuck in my lungs "No no I was drunk that night"he laughed that's when I looked up at him and I saw that he was with Emily and his friends "I was looking for Emily when you started grinding on me and told me you can't wait to have me even if it's for the night ain't that right Froggy?"snickers came from his group of friends.

"I pictured her while I was fucking you cause nobody could climax looking at your ugly ass face.Wonder why I don't even kiss you and just gave you what you begged for"a lot of people where now surrounding us and they where laughing so loud,my cheeks were heating up from the embarassment.

"I mean I closed my eyes the whole time cause it was horrifying seeing your face and you we just a drunk mistake that I made.I was horny and you just landed on my dick"the crowd laughed so loud I saw camera lights and I knew I was done for.

I turned away because it was embarassing being told you where just a toy he use to release his blue balls.Tears where falling no stop with the laughter from him and Emily's look of disgust and the crowd cheering bitch,whore,ugly duckling,froggy it was all too much.😭