𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

Disappointment

"Problems in paradise for the golden trio"

THIRD-PERSON POV

"God I just hate that little son of a-"

"Y/n calm down! We will do something we won't just let him get away with this!" said Ann and her, Y/n and Ginny were sitting in the Slytherin common room and telling her about what had just happened in the Room Of Requirement.

"Its like he never cared! Its like 4th year again! He said he wanted to get back together then a few months later kisses the girl who he had feelings for when we broke up!" Y/n vented.

⭒☆━━━Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common room━━━☆⭒

"Oh merlin Harry!" sighed Hermione, annoyed at her best friends stupidness, as Harry looked at her in confusion.

"You don't know what she is talking about?" asked Ron sarcastically

"What has gotten into you two?" said Harry staring at his friends, clueless.

"What had gotten into us?" asked Ron, his eyes going wider than usual.

"Yes! I kissed Cho, so what?!" responded Harry getting annoyed.

"So you forgot what you said to Y/n when we told her about Dumbledors Army!" intervened Hermione, making Harry go quiet. "You said sorry about what you did, we made a whole plan to set you up, Y/n almost agreed! And this how you repay her!"

Harry just looked at her, not knowing what to say. "Shit, I completely forgot about that! I'm such an idiot!" he looking down in shame, not wanting to look into his friends' eyes, who were looking at him like disappointed parents looking at their child.

"I can't do this right now. I'm leaving." said Hermione getting up and leaving the common room.

"Ron?" said Harry looking up at his best friend for advice but looking back down when Ron got up and went after Hermione.

"Im such an idiot" said Harry to himself as he got up from the floor and laying on the couch.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Harry laid in bed trying to sleep but his dreams had other plans. He found himself having another nightmare but this time it looked a bit too real. He saw Mr Weasley get attacked. But before he even realized what was happening, Ron and Profesor McGonagall were rushing him to Dumbledor's office.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim... or looking down at the scene?" the Headmaster asked, his back facing the boy.