𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

Umbridge taking over and DA

"Then name her after me!"

3RD PERSON POV

"Everything alright?" asked Ann putting her book away on her bedside table as Y/n walked into their dorm. "Was it that bad?" she asked again.

"It was horrible! She made us write lines with some strange quills and the words got carved into our hands!" vented Y/n as she showed her best friend her hand which gasped and quickly ran to her trunk and got out a bandage passing it to Y/n. 

"Have you named your owl yet?" asked Ann looking at the small owl sitting peacefully on Y/n's trunk.

"No not yet" she looked at her owl then back at her best friend. "I can't come up with some names. Have you got any good ones in your book?"

After hearing Y/n's words, Ann's eyes immediately lit up and she started thinking about a name.

"Mom said shes a girl" added Y/n

"Then name her after me!" Ann
smiled  but got a frown from Y/n. "Ok fine. How about Aelia? It means sun" she explained

"Yeah." agreed Y/n "I think it suits her."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The next morning, Y/n and Ann walked into the great hall and Y/n started to head towards the Slytherin table until someone grabbed her arm.

"Look," said Ann pointing to where Hermione, Ron and Ginny were sitting. "Go sit with them. You haven't been spending any time with them."

Y/n took a second to think and ended up going to sit with the gryffindors.

"What? I'm hungry!" Y/n geared Ron say as she got closer to their table.

"Y/n!" Ginny said looking up from her food.

"Hello" said Y/n sitting next to Hermione and across Ron and Ginny.

"You remembered that I exist?" scoffed Ron dramatically.

"Don't be so dramatic Ronald" chuckled Y/n, starting to put food on her plate and continuing her conversation with her friends, although the fun didn't last long because Harry was now slowly making his way towards them.

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione

"Can I join you?" he asked awkwardly. Hermione looked at Y/n who was whispering something they couldn't hear to Ginny who occasionally looked at Harry, give him a dirty look then go back to Y/n.

But before Hermione got to answer his question they heard something outside the great hall. They turned their heads towards the source of the noise then got up and went to see whats causing it.