𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 4

The third task-pt 2 and the end of the year

"Im going to kill you Harry Potter, and Y/n here will watch every moment of that"

3RD PERSON POV

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father.
I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" Voldemort puts his hand on Harry's head and he screams then he turns to Y/n. And our dear Y/n L/n how lovely to see you here isn't it? Now you may be wondering why you are here aren't you? Well, when your father married your mud blood mother and got her pregnant he also decided to betray me and turn to the good side and Dumbledore decided to protect them for some reason. And now what a better way to take revenge on him rather than hurting his precious daughter"

The statue lets them go "Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your and Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First, we bow to each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he?" Voldemort forces Harry to bow with magic. Voldemort casts at Harry and he wriggles in pain. Then casts a spell towards Y/n making her fall on the ground, unable to move

"Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy muggle mother. I'm going to kill you Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers and Y/n here will watch every moment of that before i kill her also. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up." Voldemort pulls Harry to his feet, Harry begins to move away. "Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes."

Harry takes steps toward Voldemort. "Have it your way." They both cast and their streams of magic meet. They both struggle.

"Do nothing. He is mine to finish. He's mine!" Voldemort yelled at his death eaters. Shapes form in the surrounding magical energy. They hear voices.

"Harry when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?" said Harry's dad

"Harry take my body back will you? Take my body back to my father." asked Cedric

"Let go. Sweetheart you're ready. Let go! Let go!" said Harry's mom. The connection breaks, Harry picks Y/n up and runs over to Cedric's body and summons the cup over to them. In an instant the port out. Voldemort looks angry. "No!"