01. First Met With You

Jungkook's POV

Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I was famous because of my looks, smartness, and always good at everything. It's not just that, there's more. But, you'll know it later.

I have a gang called F4, of course you guys will asked, what is F4?

F4 is a gang (Flower Four) We had four members of course. If you didn't realize, you had no eyes, like seriously.

The member of this gang is : Me, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and, Jung Hoseok.

We are the most dangerous gang, but not really.

Jin and Yoongi is not a good guys. They are a playboy, they always break girls heart. While, Hoseok and me have a strong friend relationships.

Hoseok is Warm, and Cheerful. And the thing is, he is not a playboy. Not like Jin and Yoongi.

But, he is also dangerous, he doesn't like someone who gets his way.

The Kim family is richest, well. Jeon family is the most richest. Yoongi too, Hoseok too. We are the rich guys.

Oh and actually, im not a playboy

Well, Straight to the point, this is how i met,  a beautiful woman that i desire, Kim Jisoo.

"Hey, guys." I said, they reply the same word that i said.

"Hey, later, wanna go to a bar? Let's drink a vodka, bro." Jin said,

"Bro, Vodka is strong." Yoongi said,

"Alright then, let's just drink an alcohol that we used to drink." Says Jin, we all nodded.

When we're in the School, all of the students gather around and shout our gang name.

"F4!!" Says Students for 567 times. Just kidding. i didn't count how many times they said that.

We are freaking famous, people know our gang name, people know our members name. By the way, i mean, Not Gonna Lie, F4 is dope.

We all went to lockers, and take our books for the Music Class.

After that, the bell rings. All of the students went to the Music Class. And, we too.

"Welcome Class!" Ms Kang said while we take our seat.

"Today, we have a new student on our school. On Yingde School! Are you guys excited to see the new student?" Ms Kang asked,

the reply was 'Yes', but in a lazy tone. "Alright! Here is she!"

I was staring at the window, thinking about something that i should forget. But then, "Bro, that girl is beautiful!" Hoseok said.

Then, when i set my eyes on her, Hoseok didn't lie, she was quite beautiful. I mean very.

And, i realize that i stare at her for so long. "Bro, staring at girl isn't normal." Hoseok said.

"So, staring at a boy is normal?" I asked.

He smirked at me, "Looks like we got a leader who was very smart at talking back."  

"Now, you can introduce to yourself, Miss!" Says Ms Kang, Ms Kang is a very loyal teacher, and respectful.

"I-Im Kim Jisoo, i'm a new student at Yingde School. Iam so excited to make new friends. And, also, i like music." She said, or can i say.. Jisoo said.

"Very good! Now, after you introduce yourself to them, you can sit with, Kim Jennie!" Says Ms Kang.

Oh no, A new student, with the School meanest girl? That's.. Baisek. (Stupid)