thirty four

With mason being taken away to get ready the girl was left to go back up to declan and savvy, on the way up she was thinking about what had just happened and the fact that mason had just asked her to be his girlfriend. Knowing that she unfortunately didn't get to reply, she did the next best thing she could think of in that moment.

Mase 💘

I don't know if you're going to get this message but,
I say yes to your question xx
Ps goodluck out there x

꧁꧂

She knew he probably wouldn't be able to see the text until after the match but felt the need to tell him before he went out there, in the hopes that maybe he would see her message. Before she even had time to see if he replied she heard the crowd roar indicating that the match was about to start, quickly she rushed back to her seat and saw declan and savvy ready to watch. "You alright?" Declan asked realising the blonde headed girl was back, "I'm brilliant thanks dec" she replied almost instantly, a smile beaming on her face. He knew she had most likely of said yes as the smile on her face was ever so evident, Declan was glad they had finally gotten together and made note to talk to Mason later.

Before she could even think about anything the score was already 1-0 to Chelsea with disappointed spurs played heading down the tunnel for half time. Mason had a amazing start to the game with him assisting the goal putting Chelsea in front for the London derby. While entering the tunnel at half time he wondered what the girl would be doing, he knew the next hour would fly past and he couldn't wait to find out the girls answer. Before getting ready to go out again mason decided to check his phone once more seeing the girl had texted him.

Chloe💘

I don't know if you're going to get this message but,
I say yes to your question xx
Ps goodluck out there x

when he saw this relief was finally let out, he knew that Chloe was finally his and everything was going to be okay for the pair.

꧁꧂

Masonmount

Masonmount

London win, onto the next 💙

Liked by declanrice, tammyabraham, chloehalton, cfc, benchilwell, Kaihavertz and 920,287 others

𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

Username1 ~ incredible game

Username2 ~ your goal was amazing

CFC ~ home boy 💙
Masonmount ~ ^ 💙💙

Declanrice ~ nice to watch you play mate
Masonmount ~ ^ nice to see you

Username3 ~ bet Chloe is screaming rn x
chloehalton ~ ^ she is dw x

Tammyabraham ~ my bro 🔥
Masonmount ~ ^ my g 🥶

Chloehalton ~ good goal I guess 😐
Masonmount ~ ^ thanks I guess 🙄

Username4 ~ why is their relationship cute

Cmpulisic ~ amazing goal mase
Masonmount ~ ^ thanks bro 😎

Comments on this post have been limited

꧁꧂

thinking about starting a new mason book, should I?

Also want to edit some chapters so if it says I've uploaded that's why 😫