thirty three

The atmosphere in the stadium was lit up and was surrounded by a lively crowd, Chloe and Savvy had walked in not too long ago to meet up with Declan in the family part of the stadium. Chloe had wanted to go down and see mason but decided against it as she knew he would of been busy preparing for the match, little did she know mason was getting ready to not only ask a very important question but also confess everything to the girl.

The one question that wandered in his mind was when to do it, he knew the game didn't start for another 30 minutes and the team had already finished warming up, realistically now was a great time to do it. But with Mason being Mason he was scared and was second guessing everything.

deccers 🥶

You asking her bro?

I'm trying to think of when to ask her
Any ideas?

I say now bro, she mentioned how she wanted to
come down and see you but decided against it

What if she says no though dec!?
And I mess the friendship up

Trust me mase I know how much
she likes you,
Stop being a bitch and ask her now before the match

Okok I'll text her now to come
down and speak to me

Goodluck mate

Cheers bro

Read at 17:34

Chloe 💘

Would you mind coming down for a sec?
Got something important to ask x

Yeah that's fine give me 5 xx

Read at 17:36

꧁꧂

Mason knew he didn't have long to talk to the girl with kick off slowly approaching him, the nerves were kicking in but he reminded himself it was now or never and just hoped he would get the reaction he wanted from the girl.
"You alright mase?" Chloe asked while walking up to mason, who was outside of the changing rooms. She could clearly see the boy was stressed and was utterly confused as to what he wanted , especially since it was so close to kick off.

"Me? Oh yeah I'm fine, great actually" he replied while meeting the girl halfway and immediately bringing her into a hug, "right, well what did you want to ask?" she said while hugging the young Chelsea star back.
"Okay so um basically" he tried to spit it out but was finding it so difficult, knowing this could be the end of their friendship or the start of something new. He knew time was ticking and he had to hurry up and tell her as the team would need to get ready to go out soon, "just listen to me before you say anything, ok?" He said to her finally being able to form a sentence "okay go ahead" she replied almost instantly.

"I love you Chloe, and I have loved you since we were 16 but I never said anything because I was too scared and to be honest I don't really know why I'm telling you now seeing as though I have a game in like 20 minutes, I think Declan's convinced me to be honest. This was probably a mistake and you don't like me back but oh well right" by this point he was rambling on about how he had just ruined their friendship but to Chloe this was the best thing she had ever heard, she found it hilarious that he was rambling on but was grateful he had finally told her how he really felt, especially since she felt the same. " Mase?" She tried to but In but he wasn't having any of it, "mason, I love you too okay and I have since we were 15" she finally managed to say watching the brown headed boy stop talking and look at her.

None of them spoke a word after this, they couldn't believe what they had just done even though they had both just confessed what was next? "Be mine chlo" Mase asked while grabbing the girl by the waist and looking down at her. "You serious?" She replied moving her hand around his neck, staring up at him "never been more sure about anything in my life" he said. But time wasn't on there side and before Chloe could even reply, mason was getting ushered away to get ready for the match.

꧁꧂

sorry for the delay in uploading x