twenty nine

꧁꧂

Before Chloe could even think about it, it was Friday already and her collection with mollymae was going to be out in only a few short hours. Mason had watched the girl get so stressed about it but knew the makeup collection was going to be amazing, she had put her heart and soul into this collection and hoped the world would see that in a couple of hours.
Because it was Friday that meant that tomorrow was the big day for mason and he was panicking to say the least and was hoping that declan would calm him down when the three of them are going out later.

"It'll be fine Chloe, just calm down" now it was masons turn to watch the girl get panicked over something,

"Yeah but what if it's not, what if people hate it and it gets bad reviews" he watched her as she paced backwards and forwards, rambling about stuff that of course wasn't going to be true.

"Chloe shut up" he said but still the girl continued, she was never one to handle pressure well and would always think the worst outcome of situations

"No mase I can't, you don't understand half of the world already hate me and I don't want to mess this up for molly"
By this point she was still rambling and he was sure nothing he said would shut her up, so he did the next big thing he could think of and kissed her.

Chloe couldn't believe what was happening her childhood friends lips were on hers, she was shocked, but of course had been waiting for this moment. It took her a second to process what was happening but soon enough she started to kiss back and any fear or anxiety she had left her at once. Mason couldn't believe what he had done he felt like he might of just messed everything up when she didn't kiss back, but when she did it was the best feeling ever. The kiss was slow and neither of them rushing anything, they had both been wanting this for ages but neither of them had made a move, until mason decided to grow up.

"Wow I-" Chloe couldn't even form a sentence when they finally broke apart,

"Can't catch you tongue love" by this point mason was still close to the girl and was glad with what he had just done, all of a sudden the girl got embarrassed and the colour rushed to her cheeks in a instant "no need to get all embarrassed chlo, don't act like you didn't like it" he said while smiling to the young girl who had hid her face in his chest.

"Shut up mount" she muffled into his top, when she had finally gotten rid of the colour on her cheeks she looked back up and saw that mason was staring directly down at her with a smile evident on his face. "What?" She giggled suddenly feeling insecure, "nothing I'm just happy" he replied.

The pair didn't say a word just admired each other and were happy they both kissed, it was the sign they had both been needing for while now and at last it had happened. "Oh shit, I got to go on the meeting with molly" the girl said having not realised the collection was going to be live in 20 minutes, "you got me all distracted mount" she said while rushing around his London home getting her laptop set up. "That was the point Halton" he replied slightly laughing as he watched her once more. "Go see Declan you idiot, so I can do this is peace" she said, knowing he was on about going to see him "fine I will, don't miss me too much" he said while knowing the girl was calmer than she had been.

꧁꧂