sixteen

꧁꧂

The time was 15:30 and sure enough Chloe had sobered up she felt 10x better now after her nap and a shower. The time grew closer to 4 and she couldn't help but be nervous, whenever it was just her and mason alone she would always get this feeling, it was almost like butterfly's. She decided to wear some jeans and her Chelsea mount top after promising to wear it, but in all honesty she would've worn it even if he didn't ask.
The girl decided to pair the outfit with some blue Jordan's that were kindly gifted to her after a shoot, she knew mason would be impressed with her shoe game recently as he was a sneaker head himself.
Soon enough the time was ten to four and she wandered downstairs waiting for mase to arrive.

꧁꧂

Mase had been excited to see Chloe even though he saw her last night, he couldn't help it, it was like this girl was addicting for him and something he craved to be around 24 7. He quickly jogged up to her door and knocked on it a few times so they could leave, sure enough there she stood in his shirt. He knew she looked good and wished he could tell her that himself.

"You look nice chlo" he said to her while taking in her appearance

"Thanks mase, shall we go?" She replied while slightly blushing and locking her door

"Yes I can't be late" he said as they both walked down the steps outside her apartment.

Throughout the car journey they made slight conversation about the match and how mase was going to score for her which of course made chloe blush like the teenager she was. Mase always had a special place in her heart since they were kids and it's only recently that she discovered how important he was to her.

"Are you going to find the others?" Mase had asked Chloe while pulling into Stamford bridge

"Yeah I'll text sav in a sec to tell her to meet me out front" she replied while getting her things

"Ok as long as you aren't alone"

"Of course not, and if I was I would just follow you" she snickered while closing the car door shut,

"Of course you would chlo" he laughed while also shutting his door and walking around to the young girl.

"Good luck mase" she said while slightly looking down and trying to avoid eye contact with him

"What not even a good luck hug?" He said while going into hug the girl,

Chloe had always been short so when mase would hug her she would just be under his chin.

"Score for me, yeah?" Chloe muffled into the hug while not breaking it

"I'll try just for you" he said while giving her a kiss on the head and giving her squeeze.

Not long after mase knew he had to go before he got shouted at by frank.

"I'll see you later" she said while the brown haired boy walked away from her

"I'll come find you chlo, bye".

꧁꧂

Savvy 💕

Where are you and the others? X

We're just about to go in... x

Ok great I'm just walking around to the front, wait for me ? Xx

okay we will, we're at entrance 4 xx

Great I'll be there in a sec xx

꧁꧂

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑛𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑥