baking

Louis and I were sitting on my couch just watching movies and scrolling through our phones. I however was watching TikTok and I saw this video of cute couples making cookies together. I wanted to make cookies so I decided to get up from the couch and look to see if we had everything.

When I looked through the cabinets I saw that we had everything we needed for chocolate chip cookies. just as I was about to go ask Louis if we could make the cookies he came stumbling into the kitchen with his phone in his left hand and his right hand rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asks tiredly.

"I was just gonna ask if we can bake cookies" I ask with a smile.

"well i'm not gonna say no" he laughs slightly.

"yay, i already have everything ingredient wise"

He puts down his phone on the counter and begins to look at the ingredients I set out.

"im guessing were baking the basic chocolate chip cookies?" he asks chuckling slightly.

"well I happen to think that they are very good" I respond grabbing a whisk from the drawer next to me.

"oh no, you just mixed my words around I never said they weren't good, just happen to mention they were basic" 

"well it sounded that way" I say beginning to pour the first ingredients

"we should go live, the fans would flip" he tries changing the subject. for context his fans don't know were dating so we try our best to keep it a secret.

"alright but we were almost busted last time because of you so we have to be careful"  I fully understand that Louis is trying to protect me but honestly its tiring trying to keep it a secret.

"okay, I'll start it" he says smiling giving me a quick peck on the lips before turning the live on and propping his phone with a cup of water. 

before we know it eight thousand people are on the live in under 10 minutes. thats honestly so crazy, its hard to believe. Louis is a famous actor but the people that join his lives double my followers. within 10 minutes there are twenty five thousand people flooding the chats with questions and ship names.

"hey guys y/n and I are here in her kitchen making chocolate chip cookies, I know basic I tried telling y/n already" Louis said facing towards the camera.

"realll funny Louis, you know it was my idea to make the cookies." I respond smiling at the camera.

"true I do have to give you that" he looks at me then back at the camera.

"I always win" i smirk and starting pouring the dry ingredients into one bowl and Louis pours the wet ingredients into another bowl.

I start reading the comments and one read "they are definitely dating, if not please shoot me" I blushed a tiny bit and kept adding the correct ingredients. Louis was reading similar comments I could clearly tell because he was smiling and his checks were more red then mine had been. we looked at each other quickly then turning back to the camera. I had an amazing idea since we were being silent and it was getting boring I decided to put flour in my hands and throw it at Louis face.

his face scrunched and he smiled slowly turning towards me and smirked.

"oh its on" he responds with a smirk. he quickly turns around and grabs a handful of flour then throws it at me.

We started having a full on flour war in the kitchen completely forgetting about the live just living in the moment, laughing, running and having fun. I honestly just was having the best time iv'e had in a while. by this point we've been at this for almost 15 minutes, we both have forgotten about his live and when we both finally decided to stop we just stand there and look at our mess.

there's flour everywhere, places that I didn't even know flour could get. but I didn't care we just had a blast and if that meant cleaning up then so be it, I knew I was responsible for this mess and I would own up to it.

after we were both done examining our freshly made flour mess we looked at each other in the eyes and smiled. we didn't realize it but the comments of the live were flipping out they were spamming the comments with things like "they are literally dating prove me wrong" just little things like that.

louis and i stopped looking at each other and started laughing. except there was nothing really funny, just each other, and that's all we really needed. louis made me so happy and i wanted the whole world to know just how happy he made me, but louis has told me countless of times that it's not safe.

louis and i started answering more questions that people were asking while we cleaned up our mess. if your wondering, no we never ended up making the cookies. i guess you could just say we made memories that we will cherish forever.

i am so so so so sorry for it being so long. i feel horrible but i'm trying to be better at updating. i have a triple update planned for today!! got some motivation. love you so much guys!💋😩