y/n wisdom teeth

I woke up feeling extra nervous because I have to get my wisdom teeth out today, I hate the dentist this is gonna suck. My boyfriend Louis slept over at my house because I asked him to come with me. "Lou I have to get out of bed" I say trying to get up from my bed. "what time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "it's 10:45" I say walking to my closet.

"We still have an hour though y/n" he says with a groan

"I know but I need time to get ready" I walk over to kiss his cheek and walk to the bathroom.

I take a shower which takes about 20 minutes then I do my makeup which is just lip-gloss and a tiny bit of mascara. I walk back to my room and throw my dirty clothes in the hamper. "ugh Louis!" he fell back asleep so I walk over to wake him up. "Louis!! we have 30 minutes left" he still doesn't wake up, he just rolls over.

"Louis come on!" I shake him a bit to see if it helps. it doesn't. he just groans like usual. "Louis, I'm being serious!" I say. he finally sits up and rubs his eyes. I burst out laughing, I can't help it. "Louis your hair!" I say in between laughs.

"what about it?" he says looking half angry half sad

"its a mess love" I say still laughing

"well let me go fix it!" he says standing up, walking to the bathroom.

                                                                     -time skip-

after Louis and I both got ready my mom was ready as well so we all got in the car. Louis and I sat in the back. I was super nervous and I think Louis could tell because he kept squeezing my hand. We listened to Harry Styles and other artists like the entire way. I made it clear I didn't want talk about it. After about 45 minutes of driving we finally arrived and I wasn't really that scared until we pulled into the parking lot. We got out of the car and went into the place to check in. Louis and I sat down whilst my mom checked me in.

we watched my mom until she was done and she came over and sat next to me. "you nervous?" she asks. "yeah, extremely nervous" I say squeezing Louis' hand. Not too long later the dentist lady walks out and says "y/n?" and I stand up and walk over to her. Louis blows me a kiss before I walk into the room. I sit in the chair and wait for them to ask questions and what not.

                                                                                 -time skip-

Louis' POV:

its been about 45 minutes since y/n's gone in there and they finally let us in. the same lady who took y/n came walking out. she walked up to her mom and told her we both could go in now. We walked to the room where she walked into before and we saw her sitting there looking around.

"OH HEY MOMMY!!!!!!" she basically screams

"shhh y/n were in public" her mom responds

"oh yeah sorry" she whispers

"do you remember Louis?" her moms says pointing to me

"I don't know who he is but he's hot" she says smiling at me. her gauze falls out and her mom gets her some new ones.

"I'm so embarrassed" she starts sobbing

I walk over to her chair and rub her back. "its okay y/n" I say reassuring her.

"will you be my boyfriend?" she says in between sobs

"of course I will"

"MOMMY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW AND HES HOT!" she screams once again

I just chuckled and the nurse came in. "alright she's all set!" she said handing her mom some paperwork. Y/n sat up and tried standing but she fell and she started crying again.

"Y/n darling its okay" I tell her to reassure her.

"mom he just called me darling, what do I say?" she whisper asked her mom.

I chuckle and put my arm around her so she has support. we were walking to the car and she was looking at me the entire time, I couldn't help but laugh and she started crying again because she thought I was making fun of her. "I promise I'm not making fun of you darling" I say.

"promise?" she asked me

"promise" I responded with a smile.

we got into the car and I helped her in, she also needed help buckling apparently so I helped her buckle. we were on the rode for 5 minutes before she started talking again. "so boyfriend, do you have a name" she asked looking at me. "yeah I do, my names Louis" I respond

"Louis I like that name, its kinda hot" she says smiling

"thanks love" I respond

it was silent for the rest of the car ride. y/n fell asleep like half way there. her mom and i chatted and listened to music for the remaining 10 minutes.

"y/n get up, we're home" i say whilst lightly shaking her.

she doesn't wake up she said groans and moves a little bit. her head fell off my shoulder but i caught it, she still didn't wake up.

"it's useless, she won't wake up. wouldn't want you to waste your time trying" her mom said before chuckling a bit.

i decided that it would be best if i just carry her in that way she doesn't have to wake up. i picked her up carefully bridal style and walk in the house. i get upstairs to her bedroom and set her down. i take of her shoes and coat then crawl in bed next to her.

"you did great today" i whispered in her ear before drifting off to sleep.