Chapter 9

As Ben arrives on the planet he looks around. Nice luscious fields with a towering structure in the centre reaching up to a purple sky.

Everyone followed Whis into the tower. Once everyone was inside Beerus had a feast laid out on an expansive table. With everyone sat down Whis showed Ben to where Kevin was being kept.

Walking down a dark dingy corridor, Ben looked around. Lining each wall was cell doors. Most of them were empty however in one was a hooded person with both hands chained to the wall either side of him. The chain seems to keep his arms permanently held out to each side as if he was being crucified.

As they continued on in another cell was a skeleton with 4 arms. It reminds Ben of his Tertroman form but with noticeable differences like it was much smaller than his alien but seemed to have fangs and claws.

When they arrived at the end of the corridor there was a wooden door. These were different to the other metal cage like ones from before. Whis tapped his staff against the door. Ben could the sounds of locks turning with the sound becoming bigger and more complex.

Once the door opened Ben saw Kevin chained up and his head hanging down. He seemed to be unconscious. He was shirtless, cuts and bruises all over him.

"What happened to him?" Ben asked.

Whis responded with quite a nonchalant shrug. "He was found like this. Well mostly like this. When he first awoke on the ground he attacked Beerus. I had to stop him from destroying your friend of course. He was surrounded by unknown energy. We have rules against foreign energy you know." He continued.

Then he waved his staff over Kevin. The chains shattered like glass and he fell to the ground in a slump. Whis then waved once again. Kevin's cuts and damage healed over and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Ben?" He says before getting to his feet. "Where are we?" He asked. "Where's Gwen?" He said in a more serious tone.

"It's a lot to explain. But let's get you out of here and we can explain everything."

                                *

After getting Kevin some actual clothes and explaining everything to him. Where they are, what's happened, who everyone is and everything in between.

Kevin seemed to be processing it well. He was always one to just go with what's happening. Now everyone was waiting to see why they were brought here.

Beerus sat at the end of the big table with everyone around. He then cleared his throat and began to speak. "It appears that there's been some meddling with the space time continuum. We need to be prepared for what's about to happen."

"What's with your need to get involved?" Goku asked with a slight laugh as customary with who he is. "Normally you don't bother about anything we do unless food's involved."

"Well Goku this matter may draw the attention of Lord Zeno and The Grand Minister. This threat is under my durasticion to solve rather than the Supreme Kai's. And with how serious this may become. Lord Zeno may just erase this universe out-right." Beerus shouted at the Saiyan.

"Haha. OK Lord Beerus no sweat. We find Eon and Jager. Fight them and win. No biggie." Goku says in his ever optimistic attitude.

"And how do you suppose we do that Goku." Whis says as calm as ever. "I suspect even with your current level of power you won't be able to defeat Eon and Jager. This is a fight unlike any you have faced."

Ben, who has been simply staring at the table for the conversation, speaks up. "He's right." Ben says. "Eon is as elusive as they come. And with no knowledge on this Jager person. Well that's another uncertainty. We don't even know what they're doing." He says almost defeated.