Haunt you Every Day pt2

Rebecca walked into Mr. Shanley's room giving a smile to Izzie, Cristina her residents on the case and their interns George and Lexi.

"Mr Shanley, I'm Dr. Shepherd" she said as she finished up writing in her patients chart.

"Dr. Shepherd?" she heard Lexi's quite voice from the back of the room "Are you related to Dr. Derek Shepherd" she asked.

"Yes, I'm his sister" all 4 residents eyes widened and Lexi just smiled.

"Anyway, Mr Shanley the transplant team is in place". Rebecca said slowly looking at her patient with apologetic eyes.

Mr Shanley did not answer only looked at his daughter with tearful eyes.

"Mr Shanley I'm very sorry. But I want to suggest one last time..."

She was instantly cut off by Mr Stanley "No! I'm not taking her heart. I can't have my daughter's heart beating in my chest. It would haunt me every day of my life, No!"

"Alright. I'm very sorry for your lost Mr Shanley" Rebecca said before giving the charts to Cristina and saying "Page me when he's ready" and leaving the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca was walking the catwalk before spotting her brother talking to a very joyful woman and Mark Sloan watching the event with his classic smug look.

As she was going to approach the two she had been avoiding since her arrival, she was cut off by a woman's voice calling her "Dr. Shepherd!"

With that Derek turned away from Mark to look for who he thought was calling his name and was shocked to see Bailey walking towards his little sister who was wearing Seattle Grace scrubs.

Rebecca turned around to see a small women approaching her she smiled as the women extended her hand saying "Dr. Miranda Bailey, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Dr. Rebecca Shephard, the pleasure is all mine. Richard has spoken highly of you. Said you were one of his best residents." Bailey instantly smiled at her.

"Chief said you could possibly be the new Head of Cardio so I thought I should introduce myself and let you know if there is anything I could do for you I'd be happy to help"

"That's very kind, thank you Dr. Bailey"

Before Bailey could respond Derek had approached his little sister, Mark Sloan trailing behind still shocked that the woman he had cheated on was standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here Becky?" Derek asked as he appeared between Miranda and Rebecca.

"Oh so you do remember me. Well you could have fooled me since you haven't answered any of my calls for over a year Derek!" Rebecca responded as Derek rolled his eyes. Mark and Miranda only watched the siblings argument enfold.

"Dr. Bailey" the voice of Meredith Grey appeared from behind Dr. Bailey as she saw the look the faces of all four surgeons she instantly regretted speaking up.

All four surgeons turned to look at Meredith and after a moment of silence Derek cleared his voice and saying "Meredith this is my little sister Becky" "Becky this is Meredith".

"Call me Becca or Beccs, anything but Becky he only gets to call me that" she said as she pointed towards Derek. "It nice to finally meet you I've heard a lot of great thing about you from Addie".

Bailey, Derek, Mark and Meredith's eyes widened in shock "Addison has great things to say about me?" Meredith questioned. "Yes, she's not all bad you know." Becca said while chuckling as Derek laugh sarcastically.