Chapter 7 - Everything

"Hello."

His vision slowly cleared.

Shaking his head, he sat up, eyes moving towards the figure standing a few meters away from him.

What is going on-

Kiba-

Kiba who's Kiba-

Oh he's that guy you-

Naruto's eyes widened as he clutched his head tight.

Why the heck would he think of that dog guy now....?

More importantly....

He looked up at the figure wearing his mask with a glare.

"What...do you want?"

"......You have a nice glare."

"That mask isn't yours, and what do you want?"

"Oh, I'm just testing this mask out," The figure said before taking it off, revealing the smile on his face and his spiky black hair.

"What the hell. Do you want," Naruto growled.

The black haired teen placed the mask down. "Just a talk."

"A talk?" Naruto scoffed. "Do you think I'll chit-chat around with you after you almost killed Satomi?"

"Almost? No, no," The black haired teen smiled softly. "She's dead already."

Naruto's eyes widened.

"You....you killed her."

"I slit her throat. I gave her a well deserved painless death," The black haired teen pulled a chair over and sat on it.

"Well deserved?" Naruto stumbled out of the bed and clutched the black haired teen by his collar. "You're saying she deserved to die? Why? Why does she deserve to die?"

"You wanted to kill her didn't you?" The black haired teen asked.

"What? No!" Naruto protested. "Just what the hell do you want from me?"

"No?" Red eyes glowed. "Are you sure...about that?"

Naruto's eyes widened.

"Because that look in your eyes before...." A smile crawled onto the black haired teen's lips.

"Wonderful.....I'll let them see. They're right outside, right? RIGHT!?" Naruto gave her a crazed grin. "I'll let them see what'll happen if they keep looking for me...."

Shhene tried grabbing his wrist only for him to cut one of her fingers off as she let out a pained breath, lips quivering.

"Stop resisting....please stop resisting," Naruto laughed lightly. "I mean, you deserve this after all didn't you?" 

"It wasn't filled with fear, nor hatred," The black haired teen clutched Naruto's face with his hands, eyes staring deep into his. "It was filled with.....the urge to kill."

Naruto's hand fell to his side as the black haired teen let go slowly too.

"What did you want....to talk about?" Naruto asked as he sat back onto the bed.

"First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Shinji," The black haired teen known as Shinji said with a smile. "I know of your true identity.....Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."

Naruto's eyes widened.

"I know everything about you...." Shinji's eyes glowed red. "Everything."

"Where did you know about this?" Naruto's eyes narrowed. "That Hatake bastard?"

"Oh, no, no. The Hatake has already bled to his death. I slit his throat but it won't kill him immediately," Shinji answered, his lips twitching up into a twisted smile. "After all....he deserves to suffer a bit more before his death, doesn't he?"

"Then...." Naruto muttered.

"Where I knew about that....that's what I'm about to tell you," Shinji said. "We'll start from the very beggining."

"The very beginning."