Chapter 6 - Figure

Sakura's eyes were wide in horror.

Kakashi Hatake, THE Kakashi Hatake. 

Was lying on the ground unmoving, blood pouring out from the back of his neck.

"Don't just sit there, get Kakashi," Sasuke whispered to Sakura as he flashed out his katana. "I'll hold him back."

"I told you to leave, didn't I?" Naruto scoffed. 

"Shut....the fuck up," Sasuke growled. "Fight me."

"Fight you?" Naruto scoffed, his eyes glowing red. "I don't even need to try to kill you."

As Sasuke disappeared in a blur, Naruto quickly blocked his katana with his kunai.

Jumping back, his eyes glanced backwards for a split second to look for his katana.

"Don't....LOOK AWAY!" Sasuke yelled, swinging his katana down at Naruto who dodged by rolling over to the left. Doing a quick hanstand, he pushed himself off the ground and to the other side of the dining table, hands reaching for his katana.

"Chidori stream!" Sasuke yelled after making a few handsigns as Lightning was shot straight at Naruto.

Panting slightly, Sasuke stood up and walked towards Naruto. "You're coming back with-"

His eyes widened as a chair came swinging at him from the back, him holding it back. 'That was a shadow clone!? Was it a decoy or-'

"Wrong," Naruto gave him a crazed grin as he ran forward, swinging his katana down at Sasuke.

The Uchiha's eyes were wide in horror.

How the fuck does he dodge this?

Naruto suddenly stopped, dropping on his knees. His shadow clone disappeared, the chair falling down.

"Sasuke! Tie him up quick, he's hit by my senbon!" Sakura yelled. "Kakashi sensei doesn't have much time and a nurse from a hospital who was passing by is helping him, so quick!"

"Oh I don't think so."

The three looked up to see a figure in a cloak and Yoneda's mask at the hole Sasuke made, dragging Kakashi on the ground.

"You...!" Naruto growled.

"Yes, me," the figure said with a small laugh. "Now, Konoha shinobi. I give you two choices. Run now and leave these two behind, or stay and get killed. I'll count to ten."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"One."

"Sasuke, what do we-"

"Two."

"Damn it..." Sasuke growled, eyes darting around from Naruto to Kakashi and Kakashi to the figure.

"Fourr....."

Sasuke's eyes widened.

'We have to make a decision qui-'

"Fiiiive....."

"Sasuke!"

"SEVENNN...." the figure grinned under his mask.

Sakura grabbed his arm.

"Nine."

They disappeared.

"Ten."

The figure walked into the hald destroyed house and squatted down to Naruto's level.

"Hey there. You are Naruto Uzumaki right?"

Black spots slowly covering his vision, Naruto's eyes slowly closed.

"Nice to meet you....."

A petal slowly landed on the tip of his nose.

He brushed it away gently as his eyes slowly opened.

He sat up and looked around.

Dark petals falling from the sky.....

....and nothingness.

He sat up.

He felt someone push him gently from behind.

He looked up to meet blue eyes.

Tear drops dripped onto his face.

He slowly disappeared.