Chapter 2 - Beginning

"If you could wish for something, what would it be?"

"Unlimited ramen, what else?" Naruto grinned.

"As expected from you, huh," Kiba smirked. "I want to be...the richest person in this world."

"To buy ramen-"

"No."

"I just wanted....." A figure who sat next to Naruto muttered. "to live....a normal life."

Red eyes stared at the three of them.

-------

It was just another normal day in Konoha.

"I hope they're okay."

"He's strong, he'll be fine," Sasuke said as he gulped down a bottle of water.

"I know, but still..." Sakura frowned. "It's been....days."

"If anything it would be this damn village's fault," Sasuke muttered. "They must've done something to Neji again, those sick bastards."

"Sasuke I know about Naruto, but still, the village-"

"You know about him?" Sasuke scoffed. "Then you should know. What this village did to him."

"They DID get punishe-"

"If you call getting yelled at a punishment then sure," Sasuke muttered. "It makes me want to leave this sick village..."

"I....guess."

Flashback

He was holding Naruto by his neck, panting as blood trickled down his head.

"What the hell....do you understand?"

Desperately kicking and clawing at Sasuke's wrist, the blonde glared at him. 

"You lost no one....you had nothing from the start!"

"And so that makes your thoughts and decision right?"

Naruto's trembling hands gripped Sasuke's hair tight, earning a growl.

"I too suffered....because of you. Because of Sakura. Because of Kakashi. Because of every single living creature in this village that call themselves human. THEN AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING IF I DESTROY THIS WHOLE VILLAGE!?"

"What if I kill every single person that dares to glance at me? Is that right too? IS EVERYTHING RIGHT IF YOU SUFFER....."

Naruto paused.

Sasuke was staring at him with widened eyes.

"Oh.....right."

Naruto smiled. "The strong.....trample on the weak. Nothing is right in this world. oh, of course...."

"This world is broken."

There was silence.

The rain continued to pour.

"Do you.....really want to go to Orochimaru, Sasuke?"

He gave no answer, only lips quivering.

'I....don't.'

"I could care less about you if you don't care about me either. So if you're really going to go....I won't try and stop you. But in return....." 

Naruto's eyes dulled.

"Please.....kill me."

Sasuke's eyes widened.

"If I go back to the village without you or with you but soaked in your own blood, I'd have to be met with their glares again.... At least free me of this torture, will you?"

"I....." Sasuke muttered.

Naruto was slowly released.

The Uzumaki and Uchiha stood in front of each other.

"I....." Sasuke's voice cracked before he dropped unconscious.

"You're....kidding me."

Naruto smiled as his vision blurred, blood flowing down his chin. "Y-You....bas...."

There was a thump as his body dropped onto the hard rocky ground.

Sasuke's eyes opened.

He sat up and scanned his surroundings before coming to the conclusion that he was in a hospital room.

Glaring at the needles stuck to his arm, he pulled them off only for the machine next to his bed to start beeping, which he ignored.

He stood up with a stumble and pushed the door opened only to be caught by Sakura as his legs gave in.

"S-Sasuke-kun, what are you doing?" Sakura stuttered.

"Sa...kura," Sasuke muttered and got up from her arms slowly, leaning against the door frame for support.

"Where the hell is Naruto?"

"He's gone."

Sasuke's eyes widened at Tsunade who walked towards their direction.

"S-Shishou!"

"I told you not to call me that in public places," Tsunade said.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes. 

"We reached the valley of the end, we saw you, and he's not there at all," Tsunade explained, frustrated.

"What?"

"Yes, he is missing," Tsunade sighed.

Sasuke clenched his fists. "I'm getting out of here."

"Stop right there," Tsunade narrowed her eyes. "You are charged with treason and are currently under watch by several ANBUs. You can't leave this room."

"What!?" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" Tsunade growled, releasing all her killed intent at him.

The two genins and the ANBUs surrounding the hospital room froze in fear.

"You think you can just try to run from the village then get back and demand things from us? I haven't told you this yet, but did you know you were going to be in a cell for a year?" Tsunade gave him a bitter smile. "And do YOU know WHO helped you shorten that to half a year?"

Sasuke clenched his fists.

"At least help by doing nothing and staying still," Tsunade glared at him one last time before slamming the door close.

---

My chapters wont have like a fixed amount of words, I just write how much I feel like lol sorry