Author Rant. Bear with me.

No chapter sorry, but guys seriously calm down. You all hate Malfoy so much lol.

Firstly: no, there will be no fourth champion because that'll be an exact copycat of the Goblet of Fire and I don't want that.

Secondly: Malfoy here is somewhat in a phase from switching from bad to good, because he doesn't want to be evil anymore, that's fir sure, after all that hsppened in Deathly Hallows, but nobody likes him. The tables have turned on him and everybody else is bullying him for a change. Slytherin, after the war, suddenly became the worst house and even teachers never liked it. Malfoy is a git in a way, but maybe you'll like him better when the book is over.

Thirdly: just because Percy doesn't get selected doesn't mean he's not going to have some action of him own.

Fourthly: watch out for the other two champions, just sayin. ;)

Fiftly: Next chapter will feature the entire story of what happened between James and Sally, and after that the tasks will begin, for which I am super excited. All these filler chapters may make no sense right now, but they all tie together in the end.

Sixthly: Everyone is asking me how long the book will be. So basically it'll end after around the entire tournament is over. But a lot happens in between. You'll find out about Petra, Luke's reappearance, why Malfoy got selected, Alison Powers' (the DADA teacher incase you forgot, which you probably did) story, Harry's broom, Percabeth, the reason for the tournament. EVERYTHING. SO CALM IT. It'll probably be around another 30-40 well sized chapters so don't worry.

Seventhly: I will be updating kind of sporadically, but I want to finish this story by December, so if you guys want faster updates, please vote on all chapters. Go back and vote for the ones you haven't voted for, it means a lot.

Eighthly: My exams are still going on, yes, but I have a prewritten chapter I wrote ages ago so that'll be up in a few days if you guys vote and make me happy (this literally depends on my mood sorreh)

Ninthly: I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned my story yet. If not thanks. Check out my teenfic too, if you want. It's not that bad.

Tenthly: there is no tenthly I just wanted a round number.

Actually there is a tenthly: You guys are the best fans ever for sticking with me. Thank you so much. Have free (blue, obviously) cookies. You rock. (::)(::)(::)