1: Break Up

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Y/n stood on her skateboard, riding with her best friends Ricky Bowen and Big Red. She would've gone with her sister, but Nini had went with her new boyfriend, and she also promised Ricky she'd ride with him. As they road through the school parking lot, Big Red and Ricky drove too close to a woman.

"Sorry!" Ricky calls.

"Our bad!" Big Red adds.

"I'm so sorry about them." Y/n quickly says to the woman before catching up with her best friends, the three of them taking off their helmets, holding their boards in their hands.

"Today's the day, guys. It's happening." Ricky states with a smile on his face.

"Hell yeah. Junior year, baby." Big Red replies. "Might grow a mustache. Might do a lot of things." Y/n chuckles at Big Red's words, shaking her head at her friend's plan. "Oh, okay. If my plan is so funny, what do you want to happen, Y/n/n?"

"I just wanna get through the year." Y/n responds with a shrug.

"Okay, whatever you guys are talking about, that's not it. I'm talking about Nini." Ricky cuts in, making Y/n frown slightly. Don't get her wrong, she loved her twin sister dearly, but lately, she had been feelings things for the curly haired boy. "Today's the day we start over."

"I'll see you guys later. I have to go speak to a teacher..." Y/n informs, but she was clearly lying. She just didn't want to see Ricky try and get back together with Nini. When her sister had gotten home from camp, she had met Nini's boyfriend.

E.J.

"About what?" Ricky asks as both boys stare at her curiously. It was their first day, why would she need to speak to a teacher?

"...about..." Y/n slowly trails off. "...something." And with that, she quickly walked away. Obviously she wasn't going to speak with a teacher. Instead, she went to her locker. As she looked through her locker, a tap on her shoulder happened.

Turning around, she was met with Kourtney and her sister. Quickly, she gave the girl a hug, and her sister, even though she saw her already this morning. Grabbing her notebooks, Y/n joined them in walking through the halls as Nini had continued gushing about camp. Of course, the already heard all of this, but she just loved how happy her sister was.

"And this..." Nini trails off, giving her phone to Kourtney, a picture of her new boyfriend on the screen.

"Oh, I know who that is, Nini." Kourtney gushes, sharing the screen with the other twin, even though she's already seen it.

"Girls, I am like 0.2 seconds away from making that my lock screen." Nini smiles as she opens her locker.

"I can't tell if you're glowing or you're sunburnt." Kourtney states.

"Definitely glowing." Y/n nods, sharing a smile with her sister.

Nini smiles at her slightly younger sister. "Yeah, I had the best summer. Ever."

"And what does you-know-who have to say about this?" Kourtney asks.

"I'm waiting for the right time to tell him." Nini replies.