Chapter (5) morphing into our world

The next day:

When the next day came me Mack and lela were in macks room talking while lela was discovering different types of flavoured lipglosses.

Lela: guys I never knew I could be so happy I mean I love it all the challenging classes the interesting conversations the flavoured lipglosses I mean really triple vanilla kiwi berry

Maddie's P.O.V:

While lela and Mack was talking lela decided to change her outfit but she didn't look like something out of the 60s she looked normal witch worried me and Mack causing Mack to ring Brady and ask him to come and meet us at the beach with tanner and butchy.

At the beach:

While me Mack Brady butchy and lela where talking tanner was dancing with a inflatable on the beach, when the inflatable died down tanner came running up to us seeing lela in a whole normal look and liking it.

Tanner: whoa lela you look future lela groovy ( tanner said while staring at her )

Mack: no not groovy what so ever she's not supposed to look modern ( Mack said worried while making her way towards tanner)

Mack: smile ( Mack said making tanner smile but there was no shine in it causing me Mack and Brady to get freaked out more) see no shiny teeth faze ( Mack said pushing tanner towards the beach showers and turning it on making tanners hair wet which it shouldn't )

Tanner: WHAT'S HAPPENING WHY IS MY HAIR SO SQUISHY AND WET ( tanner said while screaming getting freaked out causing him to run away)

Mack: see his hair is wet when it shouldn't be it's like there morphing into our world this could cause something to rip in between our world to there's if they stay here we gotta get them back

Brady: well what if we just tell them where there from

Me: ye but ain't you worried about what it could do to them ( I asked looking at Mack and Brady while thinking of what could happen to butchy)

Brady: well we're running out of options mads

Mack: ok lela tanner butchy you guys are made up characters from a movie you are not real ( Mack said causing lela and tanner to look at Mack with confused yet shocked looks while butchy looked at me with a confused and sad look causing me to frown at him with a sad yet sympathetic look )

Brady: i probably would of laid it a bit more gently than that ( Brady said to Mack )

Lela: wait a movie I don't understand

Mack: here look at this ( mack said pulling her phone out and showing lela tanner and butchy a bit of wet side story)

Tanner: HEY ITS US doing what we usually do ( tanner started excited but his smile dropped when he realised he was from just a movie )

Brady: see you guys are from an imaginary world mine and mads favourite movie it's how me and maddie met Mack ( Brady explained )

Lela: but i don't wanna live in a movie world

Mack: but you do it's why your life is so perfect lela it's where you belong ( mack said making lela look confused while Mack turned to Brady for help) how can we try and make them understand ( Mack asked Brady)

Brady: we could explain it to them in a language they understand

Mack: wait you mean...

As Mack said that we started to sing.

End of the song:

After the song was over lela decided that she didn't want to go back home so she ran into the ocean and threw the necklace into it making tanner and butchy follow after her.