Chapter (10) Falling for ya again❤️

Maddie's POV:

As soon as Lugnut and bonnie looked at each other it was like they both got lost into each others eyes, and that was the same feeling I felt when butchy caught me from falling off the stage, and from then I knew it was.
(LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT)

Just as Lugnut was about to say something to bonnie the doors to big mammas opened revealing my handsome boyfriend.

Me: OH MY GOD BUTCHY ( I screamed running up to him and hugging him in which he spun both of us round with a happy smile on his face)

Butchy: oh doll you have no idea how much I've missed you

Me: I know how you feel I didn't feel right as soon as you left but it's ok because you have got me for the whole week and also I brought two familiar friends with me ( as I said that bonnie and Jess made there way over to us followed by Lugnut Chee Chee and struts)

Bonnie: hay butchy it's good to see ya again

Jess: ye it's great to see you maddie's been a bit love sick ever since you went ( Jess said with a mischievous smirk making me glare at her)

Butchy: awww doll I didn't know that ( butchy said with a playful smirk ) I guess I mean that much to ya

Me: of course you mean that much to me I love you ya big softie ( I said whilst putting my arms around his neck whilst he put his hands on my waist )

Butchy: I love you too and I'm not that much of a softie( he said whilst pouting which made me chuckle)

Lugnut: butchy don't even try to lie ever since ya met her you've turned into a mega softie (Lugnut said whilst smirking at him as butchy playfully glared at Lugnut )

Butchy: so where are u girls staying while you's are here

Me: well we were thinking of staying at yours and lelas  house while we're here I was going to ask lela if we could have a sleepover with all the girls

Butchy: doll of course you girls can stay at our place and I think lela is already planning a sleepover tonight

Just as butchy said that big mammas doors opened revealing a perky lela bouncing with joy as soon as she saw me.

Lela: oh my gosh MADDIE (She said whilst giving me a bear hug)

Me: hay lela can't breathe ( I said whilst trying to breathe from the tight hug)

Lela: oh I'm so sorry it's just I've missed my sister figure ( she said whilst quickly letting go of me and giving me apologetic look )

Me: it's ok I've missed my sister figure too ( I said whilst giving her a smile)

Lela: oh I see you've brought your friends from back home hello again ( she said while walking up to bonnie and Jess giving them a welcoming wave )

Bonnie: hay lela nice to see you again ( bonnie said while giving a happy smile)

Jessica: it's so nice to see you again

Butchy: hay lela why don't we take the girls to our place so that they can put there luggage away

Lela: oh my how silly of me of course con on (she sails whilst pulling bonnie and Jess out the door)

Butchy: ready to get on the back of my bike again doll ( butchy said whilst offering his hand to me in which I gladly took )

Me: don't have to ask me twice ( I said letting out a giggle )