Chapter (8) goodbye for now

Maddie's POV

As I took everyone to the beach Mack and Brady came running towards us with the surf board we used to get to there world.

Struts : there they are ( struts said pointing at Mack and Brady)

Struts: quick we've got to do something before we all start to disappear

Chee Chee: ye just like Lugnut

Brady: this surfboard will take you home

Tanner: are you sure

Brady: yeah I sure hope so here ( Brady said while passing the surfboard to tanner)

Brady: all right go paddle out and catch a really big wave ( Brady said making tanner look out into the ocean to see that there was no surf)

Tanner: oh no there's no surf

Mack: great there's no surf

Lela: how can you surf if there's no surf

Mack: well you can't

Chee Chee: uh oh no ( Chee Chee said making us all look at her when suddenly giggles struts and Chee Chee disappeared followed by SeaCat and rascal)

Lela: tanner butchy we're the only ones left ( lela said with sadness in her voice as she looked at tanner and butchy)

Tanner: we have to go now otherwise we're gonna disappear and the movie will be gone forever ( tanner said taking lela's hands in his )

Lela: but how you need waves to surf

Brady: tanner remember you told me you've never made anything

Tanner: yeah

Brady: I need you to help me make something

Tanner: okay ( just as tanner said ok Brady and him took the surfboard and put it down on the sand and get pliers to pull the flower symbol off the board )

Brady: come on Mack we got to go ( Brady said pulling Mack up and taking her to Brady's treehouse )

Mack: wait where

Brady: to my house ( and just like that they were gone leaving me butchy Lela and tanner )

While Mack and brady were gone Me and butchy decided to help lela and tanner with the symbol just as we got it off mack and brady came back with a different surfboard.

Brady : we got the symbol off now we just need to put it on this board

Tanner: oh this is the board that can surf by itself....OH THE SURFBOARD THAT CAN SURF BY ITSELF ( tanner suddenly realised )

Brady: exactly here I've got this tire glue that should do the trick ( brady said putting the glue on the flower symbol then putting it on the board, as soon as the flower symbol was on the board it light up for a second )

Brady: quick we've got to get it into the water ( brady said as lela and tanner picked it up and headed into the water with me and butchy following after them, leaving Mack and brady there to talk)

As we stopped near the ocean butchy pulled me behind a bunch of surfboards making me confused but as soon as he sung those 3 words I couldn't  help but to join on.

Butchy:
your my someone who is lovely someone wonderful and true

Me:
And your the boy who makes me smile even when I'm feeling blue

Butch,me:
Im so lucky that I found you most definitely

Butchy: oh yeah

me:
Not a phoney or a fake sweeter than a chocolate shake my meant to be

Butch,me:
When it's meant to be
you go kinda crazy meant to be you forget your own name when it's meant to be its destiny calling and nothing ever will be the same

Maddie's POV:

Just as the song finished butchy said these words that I could never forget

Butchy: come with me

Me : wait what I can't you know that I've got to stay here and look after my brother and I don't want to leave my friends behind ( as I said all this stuff to him he just started to laugh making me confused)

Butchy: see I knew you would say that so when we were out looking at different stores I got this made so we can never be apart again ( butchy said giving me a small box with a very pretty necklace inside that looked like lelas only it was biker style it had the same flower symbol but purple on it so I could come to his world and still come back here )

Me: oh butchy it's perfect wait why didn't you give me it sooner

Butchy: well I kind of forgot about it until now ( butchy said wile scratching the back of his neck in cluelessness making me laugh )

Me: well at least you remembered now come on let's go find the others ( I said as I put the necklace on and pulled butchy to where we last left tanner and lela only to see Mack and Brady with them )

Mack: I guess this is really goodbye ( Mack said making me smile thinking that I should tell them about the necklace)

Me: well actually we can see them again ( I said making everyone look at me confused )

Brady: wait what do you mean

Me: I mean if we use my necklace we can see them anytime we want

Mack: but it's just an ordinary necklace

Me: well technically my old one is but the one that butchy gave to me a couple of minutes ago is far from ordinary ( I said showing them it )

Brady: wait if you new that you had the necklace the whole time why didn't you say anything ( brady said looking at butchy)

Butchy: well I kind of forgot that I had it until a minute ago ( he said looking down )

Brady: so are you going with them now ( brady said looking at me a bit sad)

Me: no not now but im going tomorrow and don't worry I'll still come back ( i said looking at him and Mack ) if that's ok with you ( I said looking up at butchy)

Butchy: you don't have to ask me doll ( he said with a bright smile on his face making me smile with him)

Time skip to after they leave: