Chapter 21: Melon-Nin

It's been a while so sorry for the wait but here's is Chapter 21 finally.

Start of recap...

Gandalf stops in front of the doors and makes out an outline of them

Gandalf: Well, let’s see. Ithildin. It mirrors only starlight and moonlight.

The Moon appears from behind the clouds and the doors illuminate.

Gandalf: It reads “The doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter.”

Merry: What do you suppose that means?

Gandalf: Oh it’s quite simple. If you are a friend you speak the password and the doors will open.

"let's hope" mutters Calen mysteriously to herself

End of recap...

Third person pov....

Gandalf: Annon Edhellen edro hi ammen! *Gate of the Elves open now for me!* Fennas Nogothrim lasto beth lammen! *Doorway of the Dwarf-folk listen to the word of my tongue!*

Pippin: Nothing’s happening.

Doors remain closed. Gandalf begins to push it. Time goes.

The rest of the Fellowship sits around the doors, waiting for Gandalf to open it

Gandalf: I once knew every spell in all the tongues of the Elves, Men, and Orcs.

Pippin: What are you going to do, then?

Gandalf: Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took! And if that does not shatter them and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions I will try to find the opening words.

Gandalf: Ando Eldarinwa a lasta quettanya, Fenda Casarinwa! *Gate of Elves listen to my word, Threshold of Dwarves!*

The doors stay shut.

Time skip...

Getting tired of standing Calen then walks over to a rock and sits on it she places her bow on her lap and leans back on her hands.

She has a small smile on her face, Legolas appears next to her silently.
He looks at her face.

"are you thinking about 'Her'" he said smirking while raising his eyebrow at the younger elf.

Calen opens her eyes and Blushes brightly knowing who he was talking about.

"maybe" she said simply.
Calen was thinking about her Half Elf half Human Girlfriend.

Her name is Emily and she is from Rohan, land of the Horse lords. Calen visits her as much as she can, she jus thopes they go through Rohan.

They have been together since they met when Calen was a young elf.

Legolas laughs at the blush on her face and jumps out of the way when Calen tries to land a slap on his arm