Abandoned

Present day (This is after season two)~

Stiles Pov~

It's been a few weeks since Gerard was defeated and Jackson is now an Omega Werewolf. Things have finally settled down and things were back to the usual. Well, not really. I've been noticing Derek, Scott, Allison, Isaac, Erica and Boyd being distant from me. Lydia, being herself, always ignored me and continued being the perfect girl of the school. 

It feels like I'm being left out, which I found out I actually am through their minds. Oh, did I mention I have powers? Yeah, the supposed weak and defenseless human of the pack is actually a super-powered human. I don't know how I have these powers, but they have helped me a lot. My powers manifested since I was born and since then, I've been training with them and started to search for answers to why I have these starting with my mom's bloodline. I also forgot to mention I'm an assassin. My Aunt Natasha Romanoff, who hasn't told me she's actually the Black Widow. I read her mind when she came to visit her brother and nephew.

I didn't find much, but I figured that my mom must've had the same powers like. My dad knew about it and is okay with it. I've helped him with the cases with my powers.

My powers started with Telekinesis. I'm able to move people and objects with my mind, create force fields, send telekinetic blasts and lift my self into the air. Then came Telepathy. I can read minds, shut other telepathic people out of my mind, control minds, make illusions, cause pain to the mind, cloak myself from people's eyes, sense other telepaths, supernaturals and humans in an area and cause them to lose conscious. Then I was able to actually create weapons out of pure psionic energy like Psylocke from X-men. I can create a psionic sword out of my hands, psionic claws out of my knuckles, psionic blades, psionic shields, psionic bow and arrows, psionic crossbows and psionic whips. I can also be strong enough to make a psionic blast that can hurt the person both physically and mentally, like a fire blast. I also have Super Strength, Super Speed and Agility, Super senses and Super Durability and Stamina. I'm basically like the male version of Psylocke.

Anyways back to the present, I stood outside Derek's secret lair. Scott had texted me a message of him and Derek wanted to talk with me so me, being me, just said okay and drove to the place. I walked in and see Derek's betas, Erica, Isaac and Boyd, and sourwolf, Scott, Allison and Sourwolf. Peter was nowhere in sight, obviously. The guy is probably stalking another person again.

''Well, what up, bros. And girls.'' I added once he sees Allison and Erica there. They only gave me sympathetic eyes that got me confused. Why are they like that? I then see Isaac, Boyd and a little bit of Scott looking the same too. Derek, being the usual, has nothing but irritated eyes. I was very confused until I was blasted with everyone's thoughts.

(Everyone's thoughts that Stiles can hear)

Allison: I feel so bad for him.

Erica: Why does Derek have to do this?

Isaac: Oh my god, I am so sorry Stiles.

Boyd: The guy is actually great. Why does Derek have to do this?

Scott: I am so sorry Stiles. But this is for the better.

Derek: I can't wait till he is kicked out. He was always useless. 

I widened my eyes before asking, ''What?'' They all looked at each other before Derek spoke up. ''Stiles. Your out of the pack.'' He said emotionless. I felt like my heart was just broken. Why are they kicking me out? Is it because I'm a weak human? ''W-why?'' I asked, my voice trembling. ''Your out of the pack, Stiles. You are weak and not capable of protecting yourself, unlike Allison here.'' He answers. 

''But, I helped you. I helped you with the Kanima and Gerard!!! Plus I saved your ass back in that pool!!'' I shouted. ''That was something else. You are still a useless ally to us. Now get out.'' Derek said, flashing his alpha eyes in warning. I turned to Scott. ''Scott. Aren't you going to say something?'' I ask him. He winced before speaking up. ''I'm sorry, Stiles. But Derek is right. We can't have someone who is unable to defend themselves.'' He said.

I backed up, my eyes tearing up. ''I can't believe this. I thought we were friends. Brothers. I stood by your side since we were born. And this is what you do? So, I was just, some toy for you to use as a friend until you got real ones?'' I asked, rage and sadness in my voice. He turned away.

''Leave, Stiles.'' Derek growled, his eyes flashing brighter. ''Oh, shut it, Sourwolf!!!'' I shouted at him. He roared as he shifted before running at me. Isaac, Erica, Allison and Boyd stood up and ran towards Derek, ready to defend me even if he is their alpha. Scott however, stood there still, unsure what to do.

But before Derek got to me, I used my telepathic pain inducement and Derek roared in pain, holding his hands to his head as he fell to the floor. The betas and hunter stopped, confusion on their faces. I quickly realized what I was doing and stopped. I stared at them all before running out of there.

I drove home and ran inside my house. My Dad, who was working on some things, quickly looks up and sees me. ''What happened? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?'' He asked, getting up and going towards me. I ran to him and embraced in a tight hug, crying. He stiffened before hugging back. I stepped back, letting go. ''The pack kicked me out.'' I say. My Dad also knew about the supernatural, which makes sense because he knew about my mom's powers and mine. 

''I'll send you to New York.'' My Dad said. I widened my eyes. ''You need to get away from here, if this place causes too much pain, I'll send you to Aunt Nat.'' He said. I nodded before hugging him. ''Thank you.'' I say. For the rest of the day, I packed my stuff and slept for the last time at my house. I felt relieved but also sad for leaving my father here in this supernatural infested place. I only pray that my dad will stay safe.