Meeting the God of Thunder

Natasha flew Stiles, Steve, Stark and Loki through the dark cloudy sky.

''Saying anything?'' Nick Fury asks Natasha through the radio. ''Not saying a word.'' Nat said. ''Just get him here on time.'' Fury orders before hanging up.

''You know, why would Fury bring a kid into this mess? This should be only for adults.'' Stark says. Stiles, who sat in front of Loki, looks towards him with annoyed eyes. ''I'm starting to think that maybe brainwashing people into finally realizing I'm 20 years old is not such a bad idea.'' Stiles retorted with a sigh. Loki chuckled from his seat.

Stark scoffed. ''Well you really don't. You look about 17.'' He says. Stiles rolls his eyes and looks towards Loki, who is staring at him. ''What?'' The telepath asks. ''You have great power in you. Yet, you never used it to it's full potential.'' Loki says. Stiles frowns. ''Well, there's no use of it if there's no need for it to be used in a fight that is easy.'' He says. Loki chuckles. ''True. But maybe you'll get to use that power soon enough.'' He says. Stiles looked at him in confusion before his thoughts were interrupted by Steve.

''I don't like it.'' Steve says to Tony, looking at Loki. ''What? Giving up so easily?'' Tony asks him. ''I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop.'' Steve retorts. ''Still, your pretty spry for an older fellow.'' Tony says.

Stiles drowned them out, staring intently at Loki, who was watching the two older adults.

'I know your reading my mind, Stiles,' Loki suddenly said in Stiles head. 'Then you must know that I can know all of your plans for this world if I see into your mind,' Stiles thought back. 'Oh, I know, and I must say, it is very impressive. Take a look and you shall see what I will do to this world once I get back my scepter and that tesseract,' Loki thought.

Stiles narrowed his eyes before looking into Loki's mind. He was suddenly brought into Manhattan. He gasps in horror when he sees the streets being covered with aliens and there was destruction everywhere. He sees a throne and there sat Loki with his scepter and a glowing blue cube that he held in his hands.

Stiles suddenly was back in the jet when the jet shook and lightning was heard outside. He saw Loki sit up straight with alert eyes. Steve saw too. ''What's wrong? Scared of a little lightning?'' He asks. Stiles looks at the front of the jet and sees more lightning. ''I don't think that's normal.'' He says, feeling that something was causing it.

''I'm not overly fond of what follows.'' Loki says. Suddenly, a thump was heard on the roof and all of them looked up. Stiles stood and readied himself, his hands starting to glow slightly purple. Steve grabbed both his helmet and shield while Tony put his helmet back on.

Tony opened the door and stepped forward. ''What are you doing?'' Steve asks him. Suddenly, a blonde haired man that wore armor and a red cape flew into the jet and landed. He held a hammer and boy did he look angry.

Tony was about to blast him but the man threw his hammer at him and he was sent to the floor. Stiles ran forward and kicked him back. The man fell back but got up and threw his hammer at him. Stiles dodged just in time but was then punched by surprise and he fell back. Thank goodness he had super strength that is more powerful than a werewolf or any other supernatural creature, though the man's punch did feel painful.

The man grabbed Loki by the neck before flying out the jet. ''Who the hell was that guy?'' Tony asks. ''Another asgardian?'' Natasha asks from the pilot seat. ''My guess is that he is Thor, depending on the lightning.'' Stiles said, rolling his shoulder, still feeling the pain from the asgardian's punch. ''Think the guy's friendly?'' Steve asks. ''Doesn't matter. If he freezes or kills Loki, the tesseract's lost.'' Tony says. ''Stark! We need a plan of attack!'' Steve says. ''I have a plan. Attack.'' Iron Man says before blasting off after the two asgardians. Stiles rolls his eyes. ''Right. That's a real plan alright.'' He says sarcastically before grabbing his katana.