Old Friends

In Beacon Hills (Derek's Loft)~

Lydia sat on the couch in Derek's loft. It's been about a month since Jennifer was killed and Deucalion disappeared but his pack is dead except for Aiden and Ethan. Scott is now supposedly a True Alpha and the pack has been good since. Derek lost his alpha status and the twins joined Scott.

It's been years since they kicked Stiles out the pack and they sometimes regretted it. They missed him even though they kicked him out.

As the banshee watched the television, she changes the channel to the news and sees something strange. A supposed 'Alien Invasion' had occur and she watched in horror as she sees the monsters. 

''Guys?!'' She calls out to the pack upstairs. She hears their footsteps and sees them head toward her. ''What is it?'' Allison asked. ''Take a look at this.'' Lydia says. The pack watches as they see aliens destroying the city. They see suddenly some people dressed in armor fighting them.

''Who the hell are they?'' Isaac asks. ''They're called the Avengers.'' The news reporter answered right at the same time. ''The Avengers?'' Erica questions (Erica and Boyd never died in this fanfic). They see two people dressed in black. One is a woman with red hair that is shooting with guns and the other is a man with a bow and arrow. ''Huh, he's better than Allison.'' Isaac comments. Allison punches his arm. 

They then see a figure that was dressed in armor and he shoots blasts of yellow energy at the aliens. They then see a man dressed in armor and a red cape. He held a hammer and he suddenly struck lightning at them. 

''What the hell?! How can that man produce electricity?! There's no one that can do that except for supernatural creatures?!'' Scott questions. They then see a huge green monster smashing all the aliens. ''What the hell is that thing?!'' Aiden asks. All of the pack were shocked to see people with powers and aliens were actually real. 

They then see a man dressed in blue, red and white with a shield also fighting. ''Who is this guy, the father of the american flag?'' Ethan asks rhetorically. 

They then see someone they never thought they would see again. The members who know Stiles stare in shock as they see the friend they thought they'd never see again kill aliens with a purple blade coming out of his fist.

''Is that...'' Allison started. ''Stiles.'' Scott finished wide eyed. ''How does he have powers? He's not a supernatural.'' Derek, who was very quiet, spoke. They watch as him and the green figure kill aliens. ''Oh my god. Stiles had powers and he never told us?'' Lydia questions.

''Where did it say this attack was?'' Scott asked.  ''New York.'' Lydia answered. ''Pack your things. We're going to Manhattan.'' Derek says before leaving. The pack all are thinking about Stiles.

How does he have powers? Why is he fighting aliens. Why didn't he stay in Beacon Hills? Why is he in Manhattan? How is he a fighter? Why did he go to New York?

So many questions were in their minds as they began to pack their things.