59-Henceforth

This will be a tough one, and it's about 4K words.
༻✦༺

3rd Person POV (around 21-22 years ago.)
The dark shadow lurked through the night and invited himself into a home that he had no place being in. Using the force to unlock the door while the occupants slept peacefully, unaware of his presence.

The man with wicked intentions went straight to one specific room first, he knew where to go, he could feel her. The floorboards creaked underneath his heavy footsteps while he pushed the door open slowly, the metal hinges of the door grated as the nursery came into full view.

He smiled devilishly as he waltzed into the room and stood by the little girls crib. He looked down at the curious three month old baby, whose (y/e/c) eyes were looking right up at him as she wiggled around and made babbling noises, "I have been looking for you little one." He reached down and stroked the babies cheek gently with the knuckle of his index finger.

"Get away from my daughter," The mother of the child stood in the doorway with a lightsaber in her hand.

Palpatine chuckled menacingly as he turned, to side-eye her wasted bravery, "You shouldn't play with toys you don't know how to use Katherine." He spoke through gritted teeth as his yellow eyes sent a wave of fear down her spine.

Katherine wasn't a Jedi, she was a shop owner who fell in love with a Jedi. The lightsaber was left behind by the babies father for protection while he was away from his hidden family.

"Please," Katherine begged him with tear filled eyes; her confidence gone, she had no way of protecting her or her child from a Sith, "Don't hurt my baby."

The intruder turned to fully face her, "I can assure you my dear, I have no intention of hurting her." He lifted his hand and began to use the force to choke the oxygen out of the woman. She struggled to breath while her lungs burned as they begged for what they're being deprived of, "I have so many plans for her, she is strong, stronger than most." He stepped closer to her as he continued to stare her down, "Thank her father for me, or wait, you won't be able to." He cackled while bringing the poor woman down to her knees.

She scratched at her throat; desperately trying to pull off the invisible force, "My baby-"

"Do not worry my dear Katherine, she will be magnificent." He tightened his grip and snapped the neck of the terrified mother. The last thought she had was of her daughter, the baby she would never get to hold again. Heart broken that the life she was supposed to have with her child and her husband, has been ripped away by this deceiving man.

Palpatine took his eyes away from the dead woman and looked down at the innocent baby. His new little project that he will raise as his own until he sets his plan into motion.

His creation on Tatooine has proven to be a disappointment, the little boys kind heart could never be swayed because of the love he shared for his mother. He only saw good in him, but when it came to this baby in front of him, he has a chance to raise her himself with the dark side, her true potential can be explored for his own gain; to be used for his own plans.

"Let's go sweetie," He picked up the baby as she whimpered in his grasp, frightened by his unfamiliar face, "Do not cry little one, I'm your family now." He turned around and stepped over the woman's body, not even giving her a second glance. Leaving her there so her body can later be found by her devastated husband.