51-Liar

༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
My hands were balled into tight fists as I stormed through the hallway to reach my destination. My body was shaking with fear and anxiety, and my head was pounding from the never ending tears, she was still missing. I along with Yoda, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Cal, the 501st, and the 419th searched for her everywhere, for nearly seven hours where I had to listen to Master Yoda's heart-breaking cries.

But she was nowhere to be found; she's just.. gone. It was so quick, and so sudden, that if it wasn't for the mass hysteria surrounding the temple in regards to her disappearance, I probably wouldn't have believed that it really happened.

The security holograms in the institution were conveniently not work around the time she was taken either. And I say taken because I know she was taken, and it was orchestrated. Although Windu and a few other members were jumping to the conclusion that she trashed her room on purpose from a mental break and ran away on her own accord, but I knew better. I know my Princess and despite the circumstances lately, she wouldn't leave like this.

I reached the door and the guards held out their hands to stop me, "Stop, you can't go in unless you have a-" I cut them off when I used the force to shove them into the walls aggressively. I could get in so much trouble for that, but I didn't fucking care anymore.

I then used it to burst open the door to the familiar red office, "Where is she?" I growled through gritted teeth as I stormed up to the Chancellors desk.

He was eyeing me with concern, then I saw his lip twitch like he wanted to smile and that told me all I needed to know, "My dear boy, please calm down. I assure you I am doing the most I can in aiding the search for miss (y/n)." He stood up from his desk and walked around, to come towards me.

He tried to place his hand on my shoulder, but I aggressively shrugged it off and backed away from him, "Something is wrong with you," I kept backing away and he furrowed his brows like he was confused, "I know you did this, I don't know why and I don't have proof, but I just know it was you." I pointed at him accusingly.

A gut feeling was telling me that he had something to do with this, I don't even need to see what's on that USB drive to know that I shouldn't trust this man. I can't think of any other person who could be involved in this.

And after what happened with Ti, my suspicions of him have only grown. I know she was trying to tell me that it was him who forced her into giving a false confession. And I always wondered why would he want that.. what could he possibly gain from it?

Then after countless nights of running it through my mind, I found the answer; it's not him who gained anything, it was (y/n), she gained her freedom. He wanted her free, which only led me to another question; why did he want her free?

But I couldn't exactly bring this up to him, what would happen to Ti if he knew I knew the truth?

He sighed while giving me a sympathetic look, "Anakin I understand you're confounded and you just want to find someone to blame, but I promise I want her back just as much as you do."

I shook my head, I wasn't confused or looking to blame. I'm following my gut,"Look, I don't care who you are, I don't care what you want or why you're here, I just want her back." My voice cracked while the water from my eyes streamed down my cheeks, "Please give her back." I was begging; I didn't care that I looked weak. I need her back, I need to know that she's okay.