21-Love At First Sight

(This one is shorter than most. This is mostly just a filler chapter and I wanted to introduce a 'new' character.)

(y/n)'s POV
We caught our breathe and I rolled off of Anakin to lay by his side. I let off a breathless chuckle, "How was that Skywalker?" I smiled as I turned my head to see him looking at me with amazement.

He smiled back, "Perfect as always," He lifted up his hands to show me the force cuffs, "Can you get these off now?"

I turned on my side so I could face him properly, "Nah I kind of like them on." I giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Please, I want to hold you." He gave me a pout. Now how could I say no to that? I eventually took them off and set them on the night table. He instantly pulled me close to him and I laid my head on his chest as I used my finger to trail light circles on his abdomen.

I sighed, "I know I said I would never say it, but I'm sorry about the scar on your eye."

He chuckled as I felt him begin to run his fingers through my hair, "It's fine. It was an accident anyway."

Flashback(Age: You-19 Anakin-21)
We walked through the snowy weather of Hoth in order to find shelter, "I can't believe you crashed the fucking ship." I huffed as I headed for a cave that wasn't too far from where we were.

"Would you just shut up about it, it was either that or die." He snapped back to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather die than be here with you." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I turned to him and smiled innocently. He narrowed his eyes at me before looking back infront of us.

We reached the entrance of the cave and stayed along the wall on the outside so we wouldn't be seen if there were any Wampas on the inside, "I can't hear anything so I think it's safe." He whispered.

"Well we can't be too sure." I gripped his shoulder and shoved him towards the entrance.

"(y/n)!" He shouted in a whisper at me as he spun around to glare at me.

I shrugged, "What, I had to make sure."

"So you use me as bait?" He eyed me with disbelief.

I chuckled as I walked inside of the empty cave, "Well it was you or me." I walked past him to go slightly deeper so the cold air wouldn't hit me as harshly. The cave wasn't very deep, it was probably only fifteen feet from the entrance to the back wall. I probably wouldn't even call it a cave, it was more like a dome..

He rolled his eyes as he followed behind me and we both sat with our backs against the cold wall, "Neither would've been good." He sighed as he closed his eyes.

After a few moments of silence I finally spoke, "How are we going to get off of this planet, you know I hate snow." I laid my head against the wall and turned to face him, "Anakin?" He didn't respond, but he was breathing softly. Great, he was asleep. I turned my head to face the entrance and I watched as the cold opaque winds blew violently. I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned my head to see Anakin peacefully in his sleep, using my shoulder as his pillow. I sighed, "You're gonna hurt your neck like that." I scooted more to the side and grabbed his head and placed in my lap. He went down gently without opening his eyes. I wasn't even sure if the movement actually woke him or not.

I gazed down at his sleeping face and I felt a small wave of sadness. I still never knew what went wrong with us, "(y/n)." He mumbled my name.