THE END

AUTHOR

You have reached the end of Rome and July's story. thank you so very much for reading and commenting and probably some of you have shared this story with your friends. Wri8ting this while we are in the height of the pandemic (after I wrote the story of Matt and Tina, July's parents) it has made me sane and somewhat normal during those time when we can not go out and are stuck inside our homes. I am grateful for all the support guys especially those who have ben with me since 2016. You new and old have become my friends, my enemies and yeah some even tried to write the story with me. You will probably hate me  and will stop following me after this chapter.  Altho' I hope that you would reconsider leaving me as I am going to be writing more stories that you will definitely like and love. I know some of you are as old as I am or even older and you must have realized that stories of young couple is more kilig than the very heavy drama of the older gens. It is easy to write the young. And here's the last part of Rome & July.

PRESIDENT MATT CRUZ

It has been six years since that time I watched my daughter cried her eyes out when we told her what happened to Rome. We had to tell her. She cried and bawled on the floor and no one can console her. She wanted to stay in the room of Rome  and would not like to go out anymore. She did not eat and was slowly killing herself. That day we learned about Rome was the day they were supposed to get married in Baguio at PMA.

Everything was prepared. Every important people were invited, and it happened. I saw how that incident with Rome destroyed July. I saw how much she loved him. Imagine preparing for that wedding seven months after he proposed. it was meticulously prepared with both of them attending to every details with them going to their work after. Rome had been very patient with July. I saw how much he loved my daughter during those time. When he came to my office when he was still a young Lieutenant to tell me that he loved July to the time he came to see me and asked permission if he could court July again. He was 32 then. It was funny but I find him honorable for doing it.

When July learned that they found the body of Rome, she went crazy. She wanted to be there when it arrives at the airport. But before she could even go to the car, she fainted. And that is when we learned she was six weeks pregnant. We talked to her, Emil talked to her, his mother talked to her and told her that she should take care of herself so the baby of Rome will survive. She need to take care of the memory of Rome.

Now six years after that day, I have two kambal na apo na sooobrang kukulit at guapo mana sa lolo nila, hahahaha. Pero, I have to  accept the fact that mga carbon copies sila ng tatay nila. Mga maliliit na Rome. Yung kakulitan nila, mana kay Tina. Kasi si July mabait. Si Rome tahimik lang din daw nun. Si Tina, hindi. Hahahaha

Six years after, I am walking my daughter to the altar.

JULY

Dearest Honey,

Six years ago I thought I would be walking the aisle to marry the man that I love. Six years ago, that dream crumbled with just one call from Dad telling me that, my first love have died. I never thought that I will ever survive that nightmare and be able to walk the aisle and marry the man I love, my true love.

I never realized that I could love someone as much as I love you. You have become the air that I breathe, the wind beneath my wings, my best friend, my forever love.

I love you not only for who you are but also for the person that you have made me become. I love that for the past six years since that day happened, you have become the anchor that I only have. The person who has always been there when I struggle at night dreaming about losing the man that I love. 

You have given me reasons why I should love someone like you better than the last. Thank you for sticking out with me even when I know physically it was strraining you. Thank you for taking care of the boys when I couldn't because I was blaming you for everything when in fact you have nothing to do with it. 

I love you, so so so very much. Thank you for loving me too.

You will always be my one true love, my first love, my endless love.