Chapter 6.

The doctor's were walking towards me, looking at me with sorrow in their eyes. There was no doubt about it. The fact that father has left...this world...and me trying to cope within it...is now confirmed...he was gone.

Before they could break the news to me, I ran. I ran away. I ran away from my problems and...that girl...but no matter how much I run, the girl will always be there...it's like I can never get rid of her.

But I hadn't ever come across her until now, and at mother's funeral but, I still wonder...who is she? How can she know who I am without me knowing her...it was a mystery...and a very complicated one at that.

I ran outisde, the rain was pelting down, thunder rumbling in the sky. The cars were parked in the silent car - park. It was completely vacant, apart from me. It must look quite frightening to a passer - by, one lone girl sitting in the rain in an empty car park outisde a hospital. I shuddered. Not only from the cold that had enveloped me tightly but with grief, remorse and regret.

And then two car lights flashed in front of me. Two very bright lights. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again a stout woman wearing a hideous bonnet, brown messy hair escaping from it, was walking alongside a girl.

A girl.

With a white lacy dress.

And long greasy black hair which covered her face.

But she had a huge gash on her right arm, blood continously flowing from it. It was quite disturbing. The girl was limping behind the woman, who bore no resemblance to her.

Although she looked a little different today there was no denying it, it was the same girl. She still looked eerie but there was something else about her today...something different...

And whilst I stared at her, she caught my eye.

And when she did, I caught a glimpse of her face.

And that's when I gasped.

Her face...wasn't an ordinary face....it was disorientated, cracked, filled with blood...it was gushing out her nose...her lips were bruised...one of her eyes was smashed...she looked frightening...not human...

But that wasn't the only thing. I feel like I know her. Not the woman who was walking a little ahead of her, however she was with the girl as they had come out of the same car, but the girl. I know her.

I can't believe I didn't notice it before but I'm sure I had known her, sometime in my past...but when and where?

I just can't grasp it, the answer is just a little further away; so close but still out of reach, but I can't remember, all my memories are muddled. I can't think properly.

And then despite being in so much pain, the girl smiled at me. And the woman had somehow seen this small reaction of hers, even though the woman had been walking in front of her, and she yanked the girl's right arm, the one which had blood flowing out.

The woman pushed the girl in front of her and strided to the hospital door and dissapeared inside.

That was...undescribable....and so very strange.

I was then jolted out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called.