A Very Big Author's Note

Wow, hi everyone. 

It's 2021 now, and I imagine that everyone who I used to know on here has gone. If you are still here, I hope you're well and I wish you so much love. I hope you're well. 

Anyway, on to this story specifically. 

I wrote all of this when I was 13. I have a lot of sensitive subjects in this story, and they are handled very poorly. I very poorly handle abuse, homelessness and mental health. I would like to apologise for all the harmful ideas I perpetuated during this story. I was 13 and had a lot of growing to do. Now, at 19, I have come a long way. I do not claim to be perfect, but I have come a long way and want to apologise for the way I wrote. I'm back now and beginning new fanfiction on another account, but it isn't Beatles fanfics. I'm not a Beatles fan anymore, at least not actively. I like them, but I'd say that's as far as I would go. 

I'm considering writing again and finishing it all off. I would leave what I wrote, despite the cringe and problematic nature of what I wrote. Going forward, I would aim to correct what I could and still continue with the story. 

I honestly can't believe I made Darcy go back to her abuser? To catch him? The trauma? What. 

Also, would Darcy realistically have gone back to Paul's flat when she didn't know him? Unlikely.

Why did everyone have to die? Why wasn't her dad investigated? What. 

Anyway, a lot went on that was so very wrong. 13 year old me and 19 year old me apologises. 

I hope I can commit to finishing this story well, even if no one reads it. 

Take care of yourselves,

- A