Chapter 1

He was the cutest. So nice, so gentle, so kind. Simply perfect. The kind of man you wouldn't find 'round the corner. Hazel eyes. Dark hair pushed back. Soft skin with a uniform semi-tanned tone, to perfectly match with his eyes and hair. Small freckles in his cheek bones and nose. Thin lips with a one of a kind color, pale pink, to make the face of perfection. An athlete's muscular body that anyone would kill for. Tall and strong. That was him. That was the guy I loved. And he loved me too, or at least that was what I thought.

28-Jan-2012:

"It's a common friday night. Party, maybe one drink or two; same as usual. The difference stands in the fact that today's party is hosted by my best friend. Probably he'll be there. No, I'm sure he'll be there. He's been wanting to see me since forever. That's what he said. I better get started with my make up, hair, clothes and all that stuff. Should I wear my black skirt? Um.. No. I've wore that skirt like 200 times, better find something different. Shorts? Better not. I've got chicken legs. Ugh, I wish I wasn't just a pile of bones... Jeans? Yeah, some jeans wouldn't look bad, would they? Just some levis… Ugh, I can't figure out what to wear. I want to look spotless and absolutely PERFECT for him. But anyway, what am I going to do when I see him? I do not know how to act pretty or flirt. Guess I'll just wear some blue skinny jeans and my grey sweater. Yes, that's it. Toms on. Lipgloss on. Ready to go." I wrote on my pink, fluffy diary that had "Kate" in golden, cursive letters. I had had that diary since forever, and still there hadn't been a day in which I hadn't written something on it.

***

"Kate, don't get nervous and do not react like we both know you do, but casually turn left and look who just got here." Britt whispered to my ear. I did as she told me to but I couldn't hold back the excitement growing inside me, nor could I shut down the butterflies that were now fluttering in my stomach. But he was there. Finally I got to see him again. Wait, was he that tall last time I saw him? I thought. God, he's so hot. Oh dear, he's approaching. Ok Kate, play cool.

"Hey babe" he said. "Hadn't seen you in a while."

"Oh, hi!" I said in an obviously acted surprise voice. "Yeah, it's been a while" 

"Yeah, a very long one. I've missed your kisses, why don't we stop talking and start…"

A kiss. Well, not a kiss, that was the kiss. That was what I was alive for, to kiss him and hug him. Just to be cute with him. That's what I loved. I loved him and everything that came with him. I was willingly blindfolded by the guy every girl in town wanted.

He lifted me and carried me to the far end of the room. We passionately kissed for what seemed quite a long time. I felt his warm, big hands going up and down my back. Suddenly, the kiss got rough and he grabbed my bum really hard. Slowly, he moved his hand to the front part of my jeans, unbuttoned them, and teasingly played with the lace border of my underwear.  

"Let's go somewhere else where is not this crowded." He whispered to my ear, causing me goose bumps.

"Um… Upstairs won't be this crowded, I guess." I replied doubtfully. What would Britt do if she heard me? Would she mind if I go upstairs with him? I pondered.

"Yeah, upstairs, to Brittany's room." Oh no, that's way too much. She wouldn't like it.

"Mike, Brittany's my best friend, but I don't think she wants us in her room."

"Come on Kate!" he pulled the lace a little more. "If she really is your friend she'll let us be wherever we want." he claimed.

"I.. Guess you're right, but I don't think this is the correct thing to…"

He stopped my talking with a kiss. He was really good at that. Suddenly, he released the border of my underwear and it hit me a bit hard. Effectively it caused the reaction he wanted.

"Okay, okay. Let's go." I said between one kiss and other. He grab my hand and led our way up. 

"Alone at last!" He yelled once we entered Brittany's room.

"Shhhh! Nobody can know we're here! Britt will literally kill me if she finds out!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, well," he said in a teasing voice "better get prepared because there's gonna be lots of shouting in this room"

"What do you mean, Mike?" I asked fearfully. My heart started racing and my hands sweating. My thoughs wandered off and all of the sudden I was completely blank except for the sound of his voice still repeating his last sentence inside my head. He can't mean...

"Don't worry, I've got a condom."