Movie Night

Annabeth

Annabeth looked towards Sadie, who nodded slightly. It was agreed, then. 

They would talk to Sophie tomorrow night and learn exactly what was up with her and her friends. That exchange had happened last night, and now Annabeth was planning all of the questions she would ask their counselor that night.

As they walked towards the mess hall/center meeting area holding blankets and stuffed animals or whatever else they brought, Annabeth was lost in thought. 

If Sophie was an empousa, she was an unusual one. She wasn't anything that would dissolve in water or the sun, and she didn't seem to suspect anything of the demigods. It was a conundrum, one that could even, with some inflating and cheesy famous actors, become a bad camp movie.

Magnus

Magnus watched his cousin anxiously as he settled on the floor and pulled his blanket around him. She was planning something, and Magnus was afraid she would get hurt in the process. He turned his attention reluctantly to Sophie, who was holding up their movie choices.

"There are five choices: Trolls, Playing with Fire (the PG one), Bolt, Radio Rebel, or Back of the Net. I

n order, they are about obnoxious pop trolls with ridiculous hair, a bunch of kids in a smokejumper base, a dog that thinks he's a superhero, a shy girl with a radio station, or a nerd who accidentally ends up at a really competitive soccer camp. Your choice."

Magnus thought that all of the options sounded eh, but he voted for Radio Rebel, since it was the only one he hadn't heard of before. 

Playing with Fire won by a few votes, and Sophie slipped the disk into the projector, then made her way over to where she had put her blankets and out of the way of the screen.

Sadie

Sadie watched the movie out of the corner of her eye, finding what was going on in the real world much more interesting than the firefighting on screen. 

Keefe had waved Sophie over to where he was sitting, scooching over to give her some space to sit. Now, Sophie was snuggled into a fluffy purple-silver blanket that matched with her furry onesie, a faded stuffed animal elephant clutched under her chin. 

What was even more interesting was the fact that Keefe was sitting nearby, watching Sophie out of the corner of his eye for a second before shifting his attention to the movie. Turning back to the screen, Sadie settled down to watch what she assumed would be a highly cringeworthy movie.

Keefe

Keefe was watching Sophie as much as he was watching the movie, and he had a feeling that everyone but Sophie noticed it. It was cute, how she had leaned forward and cringed back during parts of the movie, swept up in the story. 

It was part of why he liked her, the way she was always so honest and never seemed to try to be anything she wasn't, now that they didn't have the pressure of the Neverseen on them.

About two-third of the way through the movie, Sophie yawned and leaned back slightly. Keefe assumed she had meant to lean up against the projector table, which was locked in place behind her, but instead she had leaned onto his shoulder. 

Sophie didn't seem to notice, and Keefe allowed himself to smile slightly. It had only been a week of camp, and they were already having a great time there.

Oralie had been right. Just this once, they were normal, and it was amazing.

Ok, that note in the last chapter was a bit of a lie, but I SWEAR I will continue that part of the plotline soon!

I did give y'all some Sokeefe fluff, though, so don't get mad!

The next chapter will be out soon :)

Dont kill me :)

Galaxy :)